Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have gyno, run a cycle anyway?

lol do you think wut i have planned for the cycle and pct look good? and im leaning towards aromasin as my ai on cycle cuz ive read that it stops 85% of estrogen where as arimidex stops only about 50% and seeing as how im obvi estrogen sensitive, i wanna err on the side of caution.

OR maybe even a low dose of letro on cycle like 1-1.25mg ed

OR run aromasin and also throw in a dht derivative like proviron?

Personally Id actually start the letro a week or two before your cycle just to get a grip on that gyno so when you start the cycle the letro is in full swing. Obviously keep nolva on hand incase your gyno flares up. Also you test dose is quite low which also means less aramitizing. So you should be good if you do it right. Also use nolva for a few weeks after stopping letro due to the rebound most people get, nolva will just prevent any negative effects from the rebound.

heres the deal, i have gyno already from a bad prohormone run this past spring. im going to have surgery to have it removed sometime next year and i was wondering if in the meantime, do you guys think it would be a good idea to run my first cycle of test since im gonna have it cut out anyways? i was thinking test e @ 250mg/week for 10 weeks followed up with a nolva + clomid pct and aromasin @ 25mg ed throughout the cycle. my stats are-

21y/o
5'11" 166lbs @ 11%bf
been lifting for 5.5 years now and i like to mix it up between strength and hypertrophy routines.

You should be able to get rid of they gynecomastia without surgery, try using a pyramid dose of letrozole.

I am in the process of using just letro to try to reverse som gyno I got from deca this past cycle.

I am hitting it like this.
Day 1-4 2.5mg am and pm
Day 5-19 1.25mg am and pm
Day 20-30 1.25 mg am eod
Day 30-40 aromasin 12.5mg eod Letro 1.25 mg e 5d ( only done twice each at the start of the week)

I am in day 5 right now and the swoleness look has gone away but the lumps are still there. Gonna add in some prami at .25mg ed to eod and see if that helps out some.

I can allready notice my chest flatening out and the treatment is working. Just got to zap the shit out of it and be patient.

I heard that docs ask u to wait 6 months without any sort of supplements/aas etc for hormones to balance out before they perform the surgery. Anyone know more on this?

Sorry for hijacking this but just want to ask would the letro on cycle not hinder/stop any gains? The reason I ask is that I have been taking letro for the same gyno issue and I'm looking to start my cycle but I was told there was no point as we need the oestrogen to grow

Sorry for hijacking this but just want to ask would the letro on cycle not hinder/stop any gains? The reason I ask is that I have been taking letro for the same gyno issue and I'm looking to start my cycle but I was told there was no point as we need the oestrogen to grow

of course you need estrogen to grow. start your own thread my good man and you will get more opinions.. you just bumped a 3 year old thread

my view is i don't see the point of running a cycle and working out and looking at yourself with bitch tits in the mirror.. get it resolved first then worry about steroids later on.

Top Bottom