Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have a few ?'s input pls?

tony20md

ok tell me what ya think and how u can help me :) trying to do everything right and make sure im doing nothing wrong. Ok here it goes im 5/9 240 about 30-40% body fat id say (a guess) i have fat to loose and muscle to gain
Quadsweep put this diet together for me i just posted what i eat he gave me a few more options as far as food goes but this is what i eat. Any more ideas would be nice too so i can change things ect. I have weight trained in the past never got the whole diet thing right. (also had noone to ask) lots of info the best board on the net also keeps me motavated readin posts ect :)

8:00 am wake up get rdy to take wife to work (i work evening)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:00 am take 2 xendrine wait 30 mins then do 45 mins joging
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:00 am choke down 1/2 cup cooked oats 4 egg whites 2 eggs 5 oz. 93% lean ground beef or chicken
1 tbs flax oil
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00pm-3:00pm 2 scoops whey 2 TBS flax oil or natural-style nut butter, and 12-oz water
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:00-5:00 pm
8 oz. chicken (before cooking) with low cal low fat sause marinated i dont put on after cooking
6 oz. sweet potato or 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
a cup of eather corn or american salid also choke that down hehe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:00-8:00pm
2:00pm-3:00pm 2 scoops whey 2 TBS flax oil or natural-style nut butter, and 12-oz water
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:00-11:00 bedtime
8 - 10 oz. 93% or more lean beef or chicken brest
2 cups vegetables (corn)
1 TBS Flax Oil
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im doing the max OT 3 day split
what do you guys think of there warm up routine? it seems harder to lift as much as i would if i didnt do the warm ups. Also say im on my 3rd set of bench press and when im pushing up i cant anymore muscles starting to fail, so should i go to the next set? wait the 30 secs to 1 min then try to do again even if i fail on the 3rd rep? also i take 5g glutimine 4 times daily morning in shake before workout after then before bed

Last edited:
what about

also what if i make it all and get down to the end of the meal and just cant finish? should i work my way up to eating that much also its ok to eat that right before bed? thanks for input :)

If you just can't finish that last meal you could always replace it with another MRP or protein drink, but the food is better IMO. But this diet has alot of small meals spread out and you will probably have no problem eating it all. Also I would even add another small meal first thing in the morning as it is you are not eating for your first 4 hours after waking.

Top Bottom