Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have any of you had gyno symptoms from an EQ only treatment??

No! I don't even get that shit with 1gram of Test! Why do you ask? Have you gotten gyno with EQ only? If so...how much EQ were you on?

no.. i have not tried it yet. I am just curiouse..
but i am very sensitve to it.. ;( .. I had just never heard of it and was wondering..

take proviron at 50mgs per day just to be safe then. Your going to need it with EQ anyways. it will kill libido if you dont add some low dose of test.

exactly...EQ killed my libido...hard.....run sust or proviron...youd get more out of the sust as far as gains go..but up to you.....

What does your cycle look like/????

Well guys acutlly my next cycle will be test enth. 400mg a week for 8 weeks
and EQ 400 mg a week. but is still 2 months away.
I did not relize eq was a sex drive killer though.. but the enth should fix that.

the 1st cycle i ever took was 400mg eq and 200mg test cyp for 7 weeks and my sex drive was a lil above normal i would say.. with your 400mg test you dont have to worry at all

slopy said:
the 1st cycle i ever took was 400mg eq and 200mg test cyp for 7 weeks and my sex drive was a lil above normal i would say.. with your 400mg test you dont have to worry at all

so how was that for a 1st cycle?
any sides?
what kinda gains?
did you keep em?

Extra_Strong said:
so how was that for a 1st cycle?
any sides?
what kinda gains?
did you keep em?

very minor acne on back, talkin maybe 1 pimple popin up a week. But other then that no sides at all.

i only managed to gain 8lbs during the 7 weeks, but since my last shot 5 weeks ago i have gained another 5lbs. My bench max didnt go up really to much only 15lbs, and bench at 225lbs went from 8x to fairly easy 12x.

i would definatly suggest taking a longer cycle then 7 weeks, i was planning on 10 but got a pretty bad neck injury

Top Bottom