Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It hasnt even been a week on test, noticing a big difference

acoddo

Whoever said test needs time to kick in? It's been 5 days since my first pin, and the pump I experienced in the gym was unlike anything I've ever felt. After 15 years of lifting natural o am definitely noticing a big change. Mood, pumps, fullness. Holy shit

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

your first cycle you will notice those extra androgens very fast. i can remember my first cycle i noticed my lifts up after about 5 days as well. i could do 8 reps instead of 6 reps at the same weight. it was cool

but trust me the more you use steroids the less of an impact you get. your body will get used to the androgens. anyway enjoy your first cycle, you will feel like you are 17 again. stay healthy and enjoy

Whoever said test needs time to kick in? It's been 5 days since my first pin, and the pump I experienced in the gym was unlike anything I've ever felt. After 15 years of lifting natural o am definitely noticing a big change. Mood, pumps, fullness. Holy shit

What ester are you running? I can say that I have noticed effects with propionate and similar very quickly, but with enanthate, cypionate, etc there's not a drastic spike in blood plasma levels suddenly (and why many people kickstart with an oral).

What ester are you running? I can say that I have noticed effects with propionate and similar very quickly, but with enanthate, cypionate, etc there's not a drastic spike in blood plasma levels suddenly (and why many people kickstart with an oral).
-E

While test e will start working right away, like all esters, the half life does really limit the rate of bioavailability. It's not unlikely that you are feeling a mix of of the onset of the test combined with a healthy spike of epinephrine.

Welcome! It really is the fountain of youth, I feel like I’m 20 again. I was natty for 25 years. Was getting so tired of busting my ass last ten years simply trying NOT to get fat. Only maintaining and never really growing and constant nagging injuries. I think when you’re natty for so long your muscles are just craving some extra T. I felt my test kick in almost immediately, crazy pumps above and below waist and no need for coffee, I’m sure some of it is mental but that’s ok too. I was skeptical how many said it would take 4-5 weeks to see results but now that I’m 6 weeks in, it’s really true! The visual results are awesome and matching the mental. Just hold on and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I use cyp... and I thought it kicked in after about a week, but let me tell you, 2-3 weeks later I realized that now it REALLY was kicking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll vary according to the ester and the users reaction.

Top Bottom