Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it has to be the winny - muscle cramps

Steroid_Virgin

My fucking shins get sore after walking half a mile.. they didnt get that way before I started my cycle.. my cycle is 600mg test, 300 mg deca a week... also, doing 50mg winny ed.

does winny cause any one else to cramp up?? the shit hurts.. im drinking it

My shins have always done thay if I lay off the treadmill for awhile. After a few weeks it get's OK. Mine did it before I ever juiced.

Steriod_Virgin said:
My fucking shins get sore after walking half a mile.. they didnt get that way before I started my cycle.. my cycle is 600mg test, 300 mg deca a week... also, doing 50mg winny ed.

does winny cause any one else to cramp up?? the shit hurts.. im drinking it

rollerblading was unbearable on winny because of the cramps on the front of my shins - started eating a banana every morning and night and cramps no more. I have been swinging on te neighbors tire swing alot though.............

Im currently taking fina/winny and every week at my soccer game i get the worst pain in my shins. They cramp up within minutes and i can barely walk... Im gonna eat a shitload of banana's tonite and tomorrow morning and see what happens sunday... I will let you guys know...

Hmm.. ok then it must be the winny... fuck... ok bananna's ehh? Ok im going to go buy some fucking bananas.. the shit got to stop its insane.. i cant fucking walk with out my shins lighting up

im on 100mgs winny daily, 200mcgs clen daily and 100mcgs t3 daily, no such problems. an individual thing, are you supplementing with potassium and calcium? Seems you didnt answer my first question:confused:

First of all brother what your describing was said up above shin splints..Now there is a very simple explination for this...how much weight have you gained on this cycle??? Your shins are not used to the extra weight and walkin which if not done correctly under these cercumstances can cause inflamtion and iratation to that area due to the exta weight. Ice them down at night and switch to a less jaring cardio i.e. recumbant bike/precore. Also are you walking outside on the pavement which does not give...if so try treadmill with a good flex deck..it will heal.
d

sorry iron... and thanks you your attention with this... I'm not on any anti-e's yet... and I taking GNC's multivitamin.. which has 10mg of potassisum per tab.. shit thats not much is it.. well, sent the roommates out to buy me some potassium tabs.. hopefully that will help..

Im at the end of week 2, Not too much wieght gain yet, Im expecting this week to be big... Im eating constantly.. Im hitting it heavy in the gym.. trying to keep the water intake high.

Top Bottom