Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has the new T-rex formula been toned down a bit?

J

Juice Authority

The reason I ask is b/c I'm not nearly as jumpy and aggressive as I used to be when I took it before. I know the formula has changed somewhat. Actually I like better since I don't get all spun out like I used to. I take up to 4 tabs a day and my appetite isn't very suppressed and my sleep is not as effected. Anyone else notice the change from the old formula to the new one?

ProtienFiend said:
what exactly was changed?

Not sure but it does seem a lot more milder than it was before. Maybe it's diluted...

Just kidding Macro!

Anyway, that's been my experience so far with this batch.

Funny you experience a "diluted" effect JA.....I started taking it again recently and have noticed that I experience a suppressed appetite on LESS than I did before. :) When it first came out, I got appetite suppression ONLY when I got up to 6-7 pills, now I notice it at 4 pills. :)

I never got the jumpiness, aggression, or "hotness" though...before OR now.

I always find it interesting how things affect people in different ways. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
Funny you experience a "diluted" effect JA.....I started taking it again recently and have noticed that I experience a suppressed appetite on LESS than I did before. :) When it first came out, I got appetite suppression ONLY when I got up to 6-7 pills, now I notice it at 4 pills. :)

I never got the jumpiness, aggression, or "hotness" though...before OR now.

I always find it interesting how things affect people in different ways. :)

Sweetness of sweet, I meant diluted in terms of it not having the same "edge" as before, at least for me. Do I think it's actually "diluted"? No, but it doesn't have the same kick as before. That's all to the good if the results are the same.

I know what you meant - I didn't mean to imply that you thought the INGREDIENTS were diluted....just the EFFECT.

I hope its just yall,I flat out loved it like it was,I hope it hasn't changed.

RADAR

RADAR said:
I hope its just yall,I flat out loved it like it was,I hope it hasn't changed.

RADAR

It's definitely different imo.

RADAR, I do still love it....I loved it before, and I think I love it MORE now.

My appetite is GONE, which is good because my diet kinda sucks right now. I have a SERIOUS sweet tooth, and I have NO desire for sweets, AT ALL. Which is also good, considering I have candy ALL OVER my classroom. Before I started taking T-Rex again, I was eating the candy all day....now I NEVER eat it. In part because I am not hungry and in part because I have no sweet tooth.

I am agreeing with JA that this T-Rex is different than before....but TO ME this T-Rex is even better! (and I never thought that possible!)

Daisy_Girl said:
RADAR, I do still love it....I loved it before, and I think I love it MORE now.

My appetite is GONE, which is good because my diet kinda sucks right now. I have a SERIOUS sweet tooth, and I have NO desire for sweets, AT ALL. Which is also good, considering I have candy ALL OVER my classroom. Before I started taking T-Rex again, I was eating the candy all day....now I NEVER eat it. In part because I am not hungry and in part because I have no sweet tooth.

I am agreeing with JA that this T-Rex is different than before....but TO ME this T-Rex is even better! (and I never thought that possible!)

Careful with that candy. It goes straight to your inner thighs. It's a proven scientific fact.

Top Bottom