Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This has got to be one of the most screwed up

RADAR

INJECTS of all time, out of 10000000 Hell i lost count, I injected the same compounds i've been using and halfway on week 3 of the cycle, I injected 250 test E, and masteron 200 into my delt, many many times before, however this time everything went as normal, but the next day my elbow area was swollen red and hot, wow, i cuould even lay my arm down and feel the water or bloat shifting when i put it on an arm rest, fast forward 3 days later and 800mgs of anti-inflammatory meds it's now becomming bearable, for a while i couldn't even bend my arm.
just letting you guys know this is the price we pay sometimes playing this game.

INJECTS of all time, out of 10000000 Hell i lost count, I injected the same compounds i've been using and halfway on week 3 of the cycle, I injected 250 test E, and masteron 200 into my delt, many many times before, however this time everything went as normal, but the next day my elbow area was swollen red and hot, wow, i cuould even lay my arm down and feel the water or bloat shifting when i put it on an arm rest, fast forward 3 days later and 800mgs of anti-inflammatory meds it's now becomming bearable, for a while i couldn't even bend my arm.
just letting you guys know this is the price we pay sometimes playing this game.

damn brotha... these things can happen even to the best of us but i know your just pushing right through it! i hope your feeling better!

Thank Brother , it is strange how the compound shifts to the elbow from the delt, most of mine have been some reddiness in the delt occasionally, but this is totally screwed up. anyway back to the gym today and business as usual.

lol man that would suck.

Luckily ive never had a bad experience injecting. No bad cough, no blood or none of that shit. lol

Im dreading my first tren cough or sterile abcess. I wont be running tren for probably a couple more years. But im sure its bound to happen at some point. lol

Glad your ok RADAR

lol man that would suck.

Luckily ive never had a bad experience injecting. No bad cough, no blood or none of that shit. lol

Im dreading my first tren cough or sterile abcess. I wont be running tren for probably a couple more years. But im sure its bound to happen at some point. lol

Glad your ok RADAR

A sterile abcess is not too bad if you havn't injected deep enough, i got one injecting into my forearm However anyone doing a deep inject like their glute would have problems.
Thankfully mine turned out to be like a bad cyst, sliced it open and squeezed it out, got some antibotices so all was good.:)

those were the only two issues i had running gear.

A sterile abcess is not too bad if you havn't injected deep enough, i got one injecting into my forearm However anyone doing a deep inject like their glute would have problems.
Thankfully mine turned out to be like a bad cyst, sliced it open and squeezed it out, got some antibotices so all was good.:)

those were the only two issues i had running gear.

LMAO. Some words I will probably never say.

lol Not about to inject ANYTHING in my forearm. Hell no. lol

And fuck, if I need to slice anything open and squeeze some shit out, I better have a bottle of Jack or some anesthesia. lol I dont wanna be conscious or sober if shit is gettin taken off or out of me. lol

your a beast RADAR.......lol

Thank Brother , it is strange how the compound shifts to the elbow from the delt, most of mine have been some reddiness in the delt occasionally, but this is totally screwed up. anyway back to the gym today and business as usual.

Any chance you went in a little sideways? I know its slim to do that in the delt, but i had the same with a quad injection. Didnt get real deep in the muscle and I had some major swelling in the knee area. Almost as if the compund drained down to the knee.

Just asking?

I got localised redness after my injection in the delt the other day. A lump formed but then i woke up in the morning and it was all gone, completely.

It just reaffirms the need to clean thoroughly before injection and take much care!

Top Bottom