Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has this ever happened to you? (injection)

mustang_00

I went to inject yesterday in my glute and for some reason the needle (i'm using 23g 1 1/2") kinda hurt going in and was really hard going in past a inch. I've never hit a nerve so i don't know what that feels like. it wasn't a bad pain and i'm not sore from it today. Just kinda bizzare that happened haha or is it normal? That was the first time that's happened to me. I didn't try to put pressure on the needle to make it go in just in fear of hitting something or breaking the needle.

mustang_00 said:
I went to inject yesterday in my glute and for some reason the needle (i'm using 23g 1 1/2") kinda hurt going in and was really hard going in past a inch. I've never hit a nerve so i don't know what that feels like. it wasn't a bad pain and i'm not sore from it today. Just kinda bizzare that happened haha or is it normal? That was the first time that's happened to me. I didn't try to put pressure on the needle to make it go in just in fear of hitting something or breaking the needle.

Nah, you didn't hit a nerve.... Hitting a nerve will jolt you, like when someone checks your reflexes...... Prob just some scar tissue building up in that spot, can make the injection a lil rough, or painful..... Just rub the area youre gonna shoot into before you shoot.... If it feels like it's a lil hard in there, that's scar tissue youre feeling..... So pick another spot if there is too much.... But youre fine bro...

rizz

Was it a new needle or did you draw with the same needle that you injected with? You might have dulled the needle when you filled the syringe.

Once you hit a nerve there wont be a question in your mind if you hit it or not.It not only hurts but your muscle will flex immediately. :worried:

Big_Joe said:
Was it a new needle or did you draw with the same needle that you injected with? You might have dulled the needle when you filled the syringe.

That damn new needle thing got me good on my last test injection. It was only a little left in the vial so for some stupid reason I ended up pulling it out a few time and putting it back in and then tried to shove it in my ass. Man I thought i was going to break the damn thing off. It was the only pin I had in my office. Still hurts!

Yeap Scar Tissue I hit a glute once and man took me more then 2 minutes to inject it felt like I was injecting cooking oil because it was not going Thru!!. Matter of fact I do have some Scar Tissue in my ass sucks!!. Because the only two spots I can shoot are in my Delts and Ass everywhere else is out of the question

Top Bottom