Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this has to do with retaining water... or is anyone an actual bodybuilder?

mike001

anyone an actual bodybuilder?
i ask because you will know what you are talking about. my body does NOT hold water, therefore not putting on as much size. we have arimidex to get rid of it, well, what about putting it on??
is there any kind of diuretics, supplements, ANYTHING to help me hold alot of water. i try and eat sunflower seeds but it doesnt work. this sounds dumb but i need to know.
here is a thread where i am having problems with size.
all i need is water retention. i cant believe how hard it is to retain!!
people around me are blowing up, i am not plaining on coming off for a while so i dont worry about losing the size.
thanks, and i really need some advise!
Mike001

Well if you want water retention then just do the following:

1) Consume alot of food with sodium

2) Drink whole milk , eat pizza ,chips etc...

3) Lower you intake of water.

4) Load on creatine.

5) Front load your testostrone and deca and up the intake of Anadrol , Dbol

If you do this you should be holding enough water to
look bloated. If you don't look any different after this then
your problem is not with water retention but with body fat and calorie intake...

This is the first time I ever heard of anyone complaining because they are not bloated, its usually the other way around. If you really want to put on size, try insulin 2 times a day and eat alot, along with all the gear that Ronin told you to take. Insulin alone should bloat you up nice

"1) Consume alot of food with sodium

4) Load on creatine.

5) Front load your testostrone and deca and up the intake of Anadrol , Dbol "

i like those 5, those are ussually the things everyone to told to avoid while on a cycle. RETAINING EXCESS WATER CAN LEAD TO SERIUS HEART BROBLEMS.

You cant tell me test and dboll dont make you draw water, if they dont then you must have some awesome genetics. If you ask me i just think you dont eat enough calories.

As far as you question goes, eat a few cans of tuna per day, you will become a bloated fuck in a metter of days.

> As far as you question goes, eat a few cans of tuna per day,
> you will become a bloated fuck in a metter of days.

Well that might not be enough because I eat 4 cans a day
when I'm dieting and I'm not holding alot of water when I'm
drinking 8L of water at the same time.

I personally think this question is kind of dumb and I have
never heard of anyone wanting water retention , there is a relationship between water retention and the weight gain process in the body however water retention is a side effect , not a goal. It doesn't matter what you are using or how much water retention you have because the quality of your training and diet will always produce more gains then anything causing water retention.

serge said:
"1) Consume alot of food with sodium

4) Load on creatine.

5) Front load your testostrone and deca and up the intake of Anadrol , Dbol "

i like those 5, those are ussually the things everyone to told to avoid while on a cycle. RETAINING EXCESS WATER CAN LEAD TO SERIUS HEART BROBLEMS.

You cant tell me test and dboll dont make you draw water, if they dont then you must have some awesome genetics. If you ask me i just think you dont eat enough calories.

As far as you question goes, eat a few cans of tuna per day, you will become a bloated fuck in a metter of days.
anadrol does not bloat me!
i am cunsuming 4-5000 per day, 800G of carbs. i am on 1000mg test enanthate 600mg Equipoise.
the question "why would you want to bloat" well i would like to feel bigger and have more strength gains ect... everyone around me looks like a monster. i have the low bodyfat look at 5'6 about 186lbs under 10%. i have gained 10lbs of LBM in 8-9 weeks. which does make a difference, but i want to blow up.
insulin will help?????

RoNiN said:
> As far as you question goes, eat a few cans of tuna per day,
> you will become a bloated fuck in a metter of days.

Well that might not be enough because I eat 4 cans a day
when I'm dieting and I'm not holding alot of water when I'm
drinking 8L of water at the same time.

I personally think this question is kind of dumb and I have
never heard of anyone wanting water retention , there is a relationship between water retention and the weight gain process in the body however water retention is a side effect , not a goal. It doesn't matter what you are using or how much water retention you have because the quality of your training and diet will always produce more gains then anything causing water retention.
and you can keep thinking this question is dumb. Fuck, it is better than " CAN YOU DRINK WINNY" WTF is that!?
it may be a side effect to you or others, but when your bench goes up 110lbs and your sonsuming 5Kcals per day with nearly 1000carbs and 500g of protein, training excellent on 1000mg test and 600mg EQ and NOT GAINING WEIGHT! SOME PEOPLE ME NEED IT!!

Top Bottom