Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has this crazy thing ever happen to you while pinning

Liftstrong12

Ok so I'm running Test Prop...first aas cycle. I'm running 400mg/wk and rotate between thigh, thigh, glute, glute. Sometimes I have no pip, and other times it feels like someone hit me with an axe...either way it's manageable. Here's the weird thing, and tell me if this has ever happened to you. Yesterday I was injecting my thigh...the first try I went in all the way and felt a shooting pain so I pulled out and changed the needle. Now this is where it gets strange...so on my second attempt, I lightly pressed the tip of the needle against my thigh and I felt a burning/shooting pain like nothing I've ever felt before...the needle never went in further than the thickness of a dime! I changed tips and tried again, same thing. Finally I went much higher on my leg and it was fine. This shit felt like the tip of the needle had fire on it! What the efff was that?

Ok so I'm running Test Prop...first aas cycle. I'm running 400mg/wk and rotate between thigh, thigh, glute, glute. Sometimes I have no pip, and other times it feels like someone hit me with an axe...either way it's manageable. Here's the weird thing, and tell me if this has ever happened to you. Yesterday I was injecting my thigh...the first try I went in all the way and felt a shooting pain so I pulled out and changed the needle. Now this is where it gets strange...so on my second attempt, I lightly pressed the tip of the needle against my thigh and I felt a burning/shooting pain like nothing I've ever felt before...the needle never went in further than the thickness of a dime! I changed tips and tried again, same thing. Finally I went much higher on my leg and it was fine. This shit felt like the tip of the needle had fire on it! What the efff was that?

I should also add that just now I noticed that all three pinning sites have a red dot, and slightly above the injection site my leg has a red patch the size of a quarter, it feels a bit hard there too.

Never done legs i get the same thing that you talk about in the lower area, like when i hit scartissue like stevesmi said,and im to big pussy to stab in the leg ^^ so i only do glutes and delts. I can say that delt is my best friend, if i do more then 1,5/2 cc i split it.

Quads are always a weird area. A lot of nerves run through them. Like someone said you probably hit scar tissue. Prop is painful to a lot of people - that could be why the area is red. Monitor the site and if it doesn't get better might look into some antibiotics.

Avoid the spot for a while, learn to love your dealts - they're super easy to pin. If you're flexible you can hit the rear head of the delt and its nearly painless.

Top Bottom