Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Brock Lesnar ever used steroids to get his massive physique?

Yeah thats why he is always 30-50 lbs heavier then his opponents...

UFC heavy wight division is from 206 to 265 Ibs.

Pretty big gap really!

I would like to see a heavy wieght and a super heavy weight division. Say like 206 - 230 and 231 - 265.

Ok we agree on something :) I don't think Fedor is afraid to fight anyone on the planet--after I saw Kevin Randleman slam him where his weight and Randleman's weight landed all on the back of Fedors head--I don't think he would worry to much about Lesner--He found a giant chinaman for cryin out loud haha. The money in Elite XC and Affliction was more along the lines of what pro boxers get--where the fighters end up with about 50% of the ppv revenue--the UFC keeps that number down to about 10% and dropping due to the fact that the ppv numbers are rising much faster than what the fighters are paid. I am not sure what the fighters in DREAM are paid but there are some quality fighter there(Shinya Aoki has awsome jujitsu) Still the money and the coverage with the UFC is better now than it was 15 years ago--agree? I just wished they would allow their fighters to fight people from Strikeforce, Dream ect.

Ok we agree on something :) I don't think Fedor is afraid to fight anyone on the planet--after I saw Kevin Randleman slam him where his weight and Randleman's weight landed all on the back of Fedors head--I don't think he would worry to much about Lesner--He found a giant chinaman for cryin out loud haha. The money in Elite XC and Affliction was more along the lines of what pro boxers get--where the fighters end up with about 50% of the ppv revenue--the UFC keeps that number down to about 10% and dropping due to the fact that the ppv numbers are rising much faster than what the fighters are paid. I am not sure what the fighters in DREAM are paid but there are some quality fighter there(Shinya Aoki has awsome jujitsu) Still the money and the coverage with the UFC is better now than it was 15 years ago--agree? I just wished they would allow their fighters to fight people from Strikeforce, Dream ect.

I would agree that the coverage and exposure is indeed better. So in that regard Zuffa has done a great job marketing in the US and Canada.

Personally, I would like to see these guys getting treated like other pro athletes. Unions etc.

At anyrate it sure is a great sport to be a part of, and to be a fan of.

Blessings,

A lot of people just assume that since he is so big that he either uses or must have used steroids. I'm one of those assumers based soley on the way he looks. What an obvious joke of a question, kinda like did Bill Clinton actually inhale or have some kinda sex with Monica whoever.. But then again, sumo wrestlers are hugh, but do they all juice? Hmmm...

Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Lashley and even Scott Steiner... yes Scott Steiner!! were very small men and suddenly performed transformations over a 2 year period.

So its actually a legitimate question... I think Brock did use steroids... but the question is what did he use, how often did he use it and how long did it take him to get that big.

Of course he has taken some special vitamins, just look at his traps... you don't get developed traps like that taking Flintstones one a day vitamins

Lesnar is 100% natural. Scott Steiner (Big Poppa Pump) told me this. He said no professional wrestlers can juice because of the testing.

Also, Boy George personally confirmed to me that the Village people were not gay. In fact, there are no gay entertainers.

LOL. If Big Poppa Pump says it, then its the truth.

seems alot of people hate on Lesnar. I don't think he is the worlds next Jesus, nor do I think he is all hype. He can move hella fast for his size and actually has great ground game. It may look like he just lays on top of the dude to smother him, but shit...use what god gave you to your advantage or alteast use what chemicals gave ya.

Oh...I had a friend that wrestled at Duke, and said he never wrestled Lesnar, but said everyone knew of his steroid usage back in collegiate wrestling. Just throwing that out there

I embeded the video in your first post! Here's how:

It is easy! Click the little icon that looks like this
youtube.gif
when you post a new thread or post a reply (Reply the regular way - not a Quick Reply).

Then paste in the video number. The video number is the last part of the web address:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M

So just paste in jZkdcYlOn5M

Give it a try.

Top Bottom