Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone used GoldLine Cypionate? If so good or bad?

ZeroCool

I know GoldLine is made in Flordia by Steris Labas and I was wondering if anyone has used it and if so was it good? Any help is appreciated......

Thanks ZeroCool.

Goldline cyp is the shit, anybody that has been in the game for a while will know that. Unfortunilty you CAN NOT buy it anymore, end of story. It has not been manufactured for years, but the fakes of it are still being produced. Stay away from it.

it isnt really made by steris, but the counterfeit goldline is still good, i have used it several times, no bad sides, no infections and good gains..

az

I know 2 people who have used it and they said it was their favorite. But does anybody know if it is used for human use or animal use. I am almost positive it is human use. but any info would help.

ZeroCool said:
I know 2 people who have used it and they said it was their favorite. But does anybody know if it is used for human use or animal use. I am almost positive it is human use. but any info would help.

I don't want to say that you are not listening but you aren't. I will summarize: the Goldline stuff is A COUNTERFEIT-it doesn't matter if it was great or not. The real stuff hasn't been made in YEARS. Why gamble when lots of test is easy to get and cheap??
Take your chances but you have been warned.

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
I don't want to say that you are not listening but you aren't. I will summarize: the Goldline stuff is A COUNTERFEIT-it doesn't matter if it was great or not. The real stuff hasn't been made in YEARS. Why gamble when lots of test is easy to get and cheap??
Take your chances but you have been warned.

I am listening but I was asking because Arizona said the counterfeit was still good. I was a little confused.........No harm intended....But thanks for the info once again......

the people counterfeiting goldline cyp are obviously doing so for human use as legit goldline was made for human use

Top Bottom