x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anybody tried Selegiline and if so what is your experience and opinion on it? I have heard a number of stories about this drug and how it can do wonders, apparently it is becoming the most popular “smart drug” on the market. Enhancing drive, libido, endurance, anti aging and increasing cognitive abilities. That is a lot for one drug, but the reading around I have done suggest that it does. I was going to purchase some but I just other peoples opinions and experiences. Ideas welcome.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    All Natural

Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ?

Has anybody tried Selegiline and if so what is your experience and opinion on it?

I have heard a number of stories about this drug and how it can do wonders, apparently it is becoming the most popular “smart drug” on the market. Enhancing drive, libido, endurance, anti aging and increasing cognitive abilities.

That is a lot for one drug, but the reading around I have done suggest that it does. I was going to purchase some but I just other peoples opinions and experiences. Ideas welcome.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ?

I use it and I love it. You rarely see people using it. But myself and a friend are using it for 3 months already and it helps u in tons of ways

All Natural

Here are 2 links which may help understand the drug a little more:

http://www.selegiline.com/
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...&hl=l-deprenyl

I have just bought some in, so I will keep you all up to date on it. Listening to other peoples experiences and opinions would be great though and comparing them to the experiences of the guy in the link above and eventually mine.

I use it, I love it. But make sure you check ANY other prescription medication for interactions before you take them. Even pain meds can make you very sick if you're on Selegiline.

Da Pope

selegiline is a great drug, however if you are drug tested or planning taking/being subjected to a drug test. dont use it, it can make you test postive for methamphetamine.

Olympian

That's the only why I haven't used it yet. I'd love to use Deprenyl/selegiline though...has many beneficial properties.

BMJ

All Natural

I bet that is a nightmare, not being able to take certain drugs in case of a drugs test, that’s “the man” for you. He doesn’t cut no sh** for anyone

All Natural

Another smart drug worth a look at / discussion, Cabaser. The link below makes interesting reading

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1949087.stm

Any thoughts?

if im taking liquid selegiline and liquid cabaser.. will this also help prevent and protect prolactin/progesterone gyno symptoms with npp/deca/tren

I use it as a nootropic. I notice that it intesifies the nootropic strength of thermorexin greatly. If I take one thermorexin before I grapple or weight train while on deprenyl citrate I can really feel the power. I can't imagine how amped I would be taking two thermorexins simultaneously while on deprenyl citrate.
    "Government is a gun that shoots money at your enemies and blows up in your face" - Stefan Molyneux

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood." - H L Mencken

“How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature which interest him in the fortune of others and render their happiness necessary to him though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.” - Adam Smith