Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ?

mikeball

Has anybody tried Selegiline and if so what is your experience and opinion on it?

I have heard a number of stories about this drug and how it can do wonders, apparently it is becoming the most popular “smart drug” on the market. Enhancing drive, libido, endurance, anti aging and increasing cognitive abilities.

That is a lot for one drug, but the reading around I have done suggest that it does. I was going to purchase some but I just other peoples opinions and experiences. Ideas welcome.

I use it and I love it. You rarely see people using it. But myself and a friend are using it for 3 months already and it helps u in tons of ways

I use it, I love it. But make sure you check ANY other prescription medication for interactions before you take them. Even pain meds can make you very sick if you're on Selegiline.

selegiline is a great drug, however if you are drug tested or planning taking/being subjected to a drug test. dont use it, it can make you test postive for methamphetamine.

That's the only why I haven't used it yet. I'd love to use Deprenyl/selegiline though...has many beneficial properties.

BMJ

I bet that is a nightmare, not being able to take certain drugs in case of a drugs test, that’s “the man” for you. He doesn’t cut no sh** for anyone

if im taking liquid selegiline and liquid cabaser.. will this also help prevent and protect prolactin/progesterone gyno symptoms with npp/deca/tren

I use it as a nootropic. I notice that it intesifies the nootropic strength of thermorexin greatly. If I take one thermorexin before I grapple or weight train while on deprenyl citrate I can really feel the power. I can't imagine how amped I would be taking two thermorexins simultaneously while on deprenyl citrate.

Top Bottom