Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried mixing liquid sarms

viktoro

I bought sarms from The Forum sponsor and it is burning my tongue really bad when I take it. My lips and mouth are getting welts and burning and my mouth is drying out a lot. Has anyone had this type of issue and my question is would it make more sense to mix it in a glass of juice and take it that way

I always mix sarms with cranberry juice I like the taste sort of like a vodka shot with cranberry lol try it

I bought sarms from The Forum sponsor and it is burning my tongue really bad when I take it. My lips and mouth are getting welts and burning and my mouth is drying out a lot. Has anyone had this type of issue and my question is would it make more sense to mix it in a glass of juice and take it that way

Post a pic or it never happened. It's medicinal alcohol not acid.

why on earth would it be touching your tongue in the first place? you take them straight down... you can mix them with water or juice if need be but they shouldnt be touching your tongue to begin with

The liquid should not be on your tongue sir. It sounds like you may be taking it sublingual and that is not something you should be doing

Top Bottom