Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried Glucosomine for sore joints and back pain?

Waller123

Has anyone tried Glucosamine for sore joints and back pain?

I'm going to get some for my back and shoulder. Every morning i wake up and my back is really stiff and my neck (which has slight degeneration) is feeling uneasy. Glucosamine is supposedly good for helping to oil the joints and restore cartiledge damage. Anyone had success with this product?

Last edited:
I have had back pain since I was a child. My mother starting giving Glucosamine to me years ago. I have no idea if it has helped or not. My pain is much less but I don't know if it because of it. I continue to take it because I went to a natural path and an Asian practitioner and they both did tests on the vitamins I take and both say my body needs it. I don’t know?

Are you still taking it to this day? If your back feels better it's probably had a positive effect on you, or have you been doing back exercises?

do you know what is causing your back pain? Then you could attack the direct cause and get better results doing that along with taking the glucosamine. you said your neck is slightly degenerated, how a bout the low back?

I have been told by my physio that i have muscle imbalances in the back which i am working on, but my neck feels fatigued most of the time, i think due to the mild degeneration. I was thinking that taking supplements would help this area whilst i build up the weakened muscles in my back.

As long as your addressing the other problems than i think the addition of glucosamine would be great. Good luck

I have taken chondriotin and glucosamine together for several years for knee cartiledge problems. It does not "cure" it, but without a doubt it helps. I think it's one of the few natural supplements that has been proven effective.

I suffer from a bad bad back and find that gloucosamine, msm ,chondriotin green lipped muscle and cod liver oil all help

Top Bottom