Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Anyone Kept A Detailed Diary Of There Cycle???

badgermilk

I will have all my gear at weeks end........and will be starting my cycle!

I will be keeping a very detailed diary of what type of AS I will do, on what day, at what time...etc

I will also be keeping track of what I will be eating, what time of day, and how much...right down to a piece of candy I might get my hands on.

I realize this is going to be a very time consuming task, but I also feel it will benefit me in future cycles.....I failed to do this in my first cycle and wish I could recall how much of what I did and when!

I will repost this thread it 3 months....with before pictures as well as after pictures.....

I have lost a ton of weight lately, due to diet and cardio...stats are currently 6'3 and between 236 and 240lbs

My cycle will include the following gear...Deca...Primo....Anavar....Winny....Clen....T-3....Liquidex....Liver Detox....Panothetic Acid....Stacker2....Cytotec....Clomid.

? has anyone else kept a very detailed diary like this? and was it beneficial for them in later cycles?

:D

I keep something like that. Mostly what I'm on, what weights I'm lifting, side effects, and any pains I might have(like shoulder and elbow pains). I don't write what I eat cause I'm not entering any contests anytime soon.

I'm not doing a contest either....I just know how important diet is in general when trying to add quality gains! I figure if I don't get out of it what I want I can go back and tweak a couple things, diet, type of As, amount of intake, what ever.

To be honest, the one thing I am concerned with is absolutely hating chicken and fish after the 3 months is up.

The weight I lift really doesn't matter to me. I'm just concerned with the size I gain.....we all know heavy weight = more muscle. My point being I'm already lifting pretty heavy weight.

Thanks for your input Maxx....

OCD? That's pretty meticulous bro. I'm going to keep a record for sure, but I don't have the time to calculate every calorie.

I am logging the following things.

1. Weight, I weigh in on Monday's preworkout.

2. Body shape via camera. I have a digital camera I snap a pick every monday night, post workout.

3. Gear intake. I am keeping a speadsheet that lists the type and amount of gear, the date, and links articles #1 and #2 to it.

I do not keep a training log, nor a diet log. I feel that if the diet and training are in order, #3 will show the results of #1-2-3.

Top Bottom