Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone heard or seen this gp eq before

Birch

Banned
Has anyone used gp eq or boldenone

2n8a13c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to put a pic up bro, those are the rules. How are we supposed to see it? Just cause you say it's GP doesn't necessary mean it's GP. Also, if your using the app, look at the bottom of the screen, it will say Open Advanced Options. Hit that.The pic has to be in your phone. Open that up and hit camera an upload. Real ez. If your on the computer, go to upload pictures and files. Hope this helps.

I'm gonna post pic but I'm not doubting it good just wanted to see how other liked it an what mg to use per week

My iPad more I phone have an option that say open advanced options any other way I'm not sure y I dont have that on either

there's the pic. Figure out how to post pics before you post in here again please. There are specific rules that have to be followed for this forum. It's called "gear - pictures of anabolic steroids" and any thread made needs to have a picture in it or the thread gets deleted.

This GP bold is gtg

Top Bottom