Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone gotten their girlfirend/wife pregnant while on the sauce?

Parabellum

I'm curious how juicing would affect thngs from conception and beyond.

Does anyone know of any medical/scientific studies that show the harm or no harm to the unborn child and then later the child?

I did.

Got her pregnant (as planned) towards the end of a really long cycle, and we had a beautiful 100% healthy baby. Real cool baby too. Doesn’t cry much at all. A lot of it has to do with the woman. My wife is very young and fertile.

Re: I did.

Stud Diesel said:
Got her pregnant (as planned) towards the end of a really long cycle, and we had a beautiful 100% healthy baby. Real cool baby too. Doesn’t cry much at all. A lot of it has to do with the woman. My wife is very young and fertile.

Good for you...............were they flexing right out of the womb???

;)

Re: I did.

Stud Diesel said:

That's cool , I'm happy for you.

I got my fiancee pregnant by accident, and this is during a hard and long cycle. I was amazed that I was still fertile at that time, unfortunately she had to get abortion.

Damn bro, your girlfriend would have probaby had to have a
C section cause that baby would have been ready to compete at birth:baby2:

I was doing fina/test when I started trying to get my wife. I got off the gear for 2 months and had my sperm checked and I had
0 sperm...none at all!!!! I waited 3 months and I had 3 million (normal is about 120 million) and out of those 3 million only 20% were swimming and only 20% was shaped right. Now Ive been off for 7 months and in another month I have to have it tested again. I had all my hormones tested and my levels are with in normal range (my test was a little high) Ive been taking the hell out of clomide (and I have been giving her clomide also) I have been trying to train for some drug free compititions. Ive kept most of my muscle. I just hate the Idea of dieting while im off.
I'm already planning my next cycle after she concieves.

Well I have been told if your on gear make sure you DON'T
get your girl pregnant. If you do you have the higher risk
of a miscarrage and birth defects. Now I don't have any
proof of this but I would be very interested to know if its
true or not.

I did too,i was on 1gm of deca 1gm of test with 50mg of a-50 a/d and she still got pregnant.We had a healthy baby girl her only proble is her temper,dam it is bad,but besides that a pretty mello child.

Top Bottom