Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone every tryed dissolving 50mg winny tabs in oil for injectible

serge

was thinking about dissolving 50mg winny tabs in oil to make it into injectible, would rather inject then take orally

If I am not mistaken, winny inj is usually water based. I dont think you would have much luck getting them dissolved in oil. Even kits designed for powders and stuff often suspend the product in something else before adding the oil.

You probably could dissolve it with a solvent (ie Benzyl Alcohol) and add STERILE water to get the concentration right.....But why?....You already have the tabs just take them this time...If you want to inject that bad, buy injectable winny next time...Too much of a pain in the ass to make tabs into injectable.....My .02...Fumunda

the reason i want to inject is because im switching from dboll onto winny (starting cutting) and want to give my liver a break, also want to site inject the winny

Winny is still hard on the liver, injected or not. The only thing inj saves is the first liver pass, but its still gonna be in your blood and still be hard on your liver, no getting around it with winny.

serge said:
the reason i want to inject is because im switching from dboll onto winny (starting cutting) and want to give my liver a break

You are not going to give your liver a break as long as you are using winny. You can go from oral to inject to oral and there is no difference. You will give your liver a break by not using the winny.

You can go from oral to inject to oral and there is no difference.

that i did not know, thanx for the info.

Top Bottom