Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever tested the potency of their home brew TREN??

FlashCW

Just curious. I made 100 ml's of the golden brew last weekend for my upcoming cycles and was wondering if anyone has ever tested the shit to make sure the conversion process actually works. I just worried because it looked like so much sediment on the bottom that maybe the shit didn't mix right. The first batch I made I scrapped because I followed the directions at gotfina.com. Thit shit came out horrible. I couldn't see through that stuff with Superman's X-ray vision. The next 8G batch I made was so deliciously clear, I practically creamed when I saw how perfect it was. I just was much more patienct this time. Basically same process, but no heat, just time...and double filtering.

Anyway, has anybody tested their stuff??

Flash

I injected the fucking thing @ 100mg/ed for six weeks.. When I starting looking like the Incredible Hulk I concluded that the transformation from Fina to Tren was successful..

creep said:
I injected the fucking thing @ 100mg/ed for six weeks.. When I starting looking like the Incredible Hulk I concluded that the transformation from Fina to Tren was successful..

Exactly. That's all I need to know.

creep said:
'

lol. i still don't trust my friends 100mg cc stuff. even though its nice and clear and looks like dark piss. :D

I've followed their directions 5 or 6 times now with no problems. It just comes out very dark if you speed up the dissolving process by using heat. Other than that mine always come out perfect.

gotfina.com directions

I basically used the same directions with the following modifications:

1. Take more time. Don't jump from one step to another. I didn't heat the pellets to speed the process up either. I just let the pellets sit overnight. I've read about a one hour rule, but I've read the rule doesn't matter. The most important thing is to make sure the pellets are completely dissolved.

2. I added the oil to the BA/Tren mix instead of adding the BA/Tren mix to the oil.

3. I DID NOT shake vigourously. You MUST let all lthe sediment settle at the bottom. I gently turned the bottle over and over for about 10 minutes. The oil and tren/BA looked to be completely mixed. No air bubbles. I read that shaking can cause oxidation. I let the stuff settle for two days before filtering.

4. Double filtered. Since I was making an 8G batch, I filtered all the shit into the 100 ml vial. Since there is no way I could consistently draw 100 shots from this vial without destroying the rubber stopper, I ordered 4 sterile vials and re-filtered the tren into four seperate vials giving me approximately 24 mls of double filtered tren in each vial. The shit is beautiful.

5. Again, time is your friend. Don't rush the process. The gotfina.com directions suggest a continuous process that will take no longer than a couple hours to prepare. Thats where I make my mistake. LET THE SEDIMENT SETTLE!!! Best advice I can give.

6. Per realgains suggestion, I also pasturized the stuff at 160 degrees in water for 20 minutes.

Hope this helps. I should take some pictures of my tren. It's so choice, if you have the means, I highly suggest you try it...hehehe.

Flash

Top Bottom