Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever heard of ALbuterol?

that is a steroid inhaler if i remember correctly. it is used to open up your passageway to breath and also to help increase muscle strength for your lungs. wont do anything else for you .

how much anabolic properties it contains i cant tell you, but you would be wasting your time and money.. what is your goal your trying to accheive

Albuterol (salbutamol) is a drug that is similar to clenbuterol. I believe it comes in both an inhaler and tablet forms. I have never used the tablet form but the inhaler is ineffective when compared to clen.

albuterol
<chemical> A direct-acting sympathomimetic agent with a relatively selective action on beta-2 adrenoceptors. Its main clinical use is in asthma.

Hey guys 1st, it isn't for me it is afreind of mine who is going to take it and he has pills, He has the albuterol and cytomel and he wanted to know if I knew anything about it but i didn't so I came on here to see if anyone else did, but thanx for your replies I appreciate them.

Top Bottom