Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever gotten a domestic package seized

NinjaX

ive been waiting for a domestic package for 3 weeks now and nothing how will i know if the postal service seized it?

I is called a bust when they take your domestic package, E-mail your source and ask him what the delay is, then email some of the mods to see if they have heard anything about him or if any one esle is complaining about the same source, did he give yo a tracking #, Just be careful bro, the mail is not that slow right now

I have done quite a bit of reading on this subject. First of all sometimes when packages are delayed they are being inspected and a sting is being set up. They may deliver the package as normal just slightly delayed.

Contact your source and ask him what he thinks.

I do not think that domestic packages are ever "seized." When you are caught with gear domestically, you are usually going to get into trouble. I don't want to scare you about this. The mail has been incredibly slow, so hopefully that is the delay. Did you check with a mod before you ordered? There are alot of busts going on. Alot of good bros have been caught.

BigGuns2 said:
I do not think that domestic packages are ever "seized." When you are caught with gear domestically, you are usually going to get into trouble. I don't want to scare you about this. The mail has been incredibly slow, so hopefully that is the delay. Did you check with a mod before you ordered? There are alot of busts going on. Alot of good bros have been caught.

One of the main reasons I like to go foreign. What would you rather get? A customs letter at your mailbox or a federal agent at your mailbox???

You may be in the process of being scammed, did the source provide you with a tracking number. Even if you did a prior source check with a mod, do a fallow up with a few more mods. Maybe this is one the many sources who are going bad.:(

Top Bottom