Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone else done a cycle to recover from an injury?

plifter

Banned
I had rotator cuff surgery last November. I was out of the gym doing only physical therapy for 6 months (some prior to the operation). I'm in week 3 of a dbol/clenbuterol cycle. Muscle memory is kicking in and I'm getting strong again. A month ago I was benching 225 for 3 reps. Last night I did 3 reps with 265. Has anyone else used gear to recover from an injury?

plifter said:
I had rotator cuff surgery last November. I was out of the gym doing only physical therapy for 6 months (some prior to the operation). I'm in week 3 of a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /clenbuterol cycle. Muscle memory is kicking in and I'm getting strong again. A month ago I was benching 225 for 3 reps. Last night I did 3 reps with 265. Has anyone else used gear to recover from an injury?

I had a serious shoulder injury about two years ago. I finally got back to the gym and had to lift with light weights. during that time I ran deca/test a total of 300 mg's for 10 weeks. It helped a lot IMO.

I have 2 compressed in my lower back that was giving me problem prior to my current cycle. im in my 9th week of cycle and my back seems to be getting better. Unfortunatly im still not able to do free weight squats i don't want to push the envelope.

I started AAS to recover from the effects of cancer and chemo therapy. I saw the doctor that first diagnosed me after three years. He told me that he thought I was going to die then he said, "But look at you now you're buffed."

I still have problems from the chemo, found out today that I am going blind in my left eye, but I am still alive.

Big_Joe said:
I started anabolic androgenic steroids to recover from the effects of cancer and chemo therapy. I saw the doctor that first diagnosed me after three years. He told me that he thought I was going to die then he said, "But look at you now you're buffed."

I still have problems from the chemo, found out today that I am going blind in my left eye, but I am still alive.
damn man sorry to hear ,but like you said your alive and that rocks :)

I know a few people that have gotten injured while on cycle.

60 yr old friend of mine had rotator cuff surgery
he did some deca and hgh, rehabbed, and now its his good shoulder

Top Bottom