Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone doen 2 short cycles back to back spaced 4 weeks apart

elite hot topic

I think i am going to try this

2 six week cycles consisting of T-400, deca, dbol,and am going to try synthol.

Has anyone had any success doing 2 short cycles back to back...

Thanks E

Yes

I have been doing 4 weeks cycles for about 4 months and I will never go back to long cycles again. I still like the idea of being off the same length of time your on so I do 4 on 4 off.

The trick is to use short acting esters that are in an out quick. Examples are: fina, prop, dbol, winny, suspension, all orals as a matter of fact. Deca will be in your system too long so if you want to use it only use it the first ten days.

For bulking I usually do the following:
Sustanon days 1,3,5,7,9,11
D-bol days 1-25
Propinate every other day from 13-28
Clomid three days after

For cutting:
Sustanon days 1,3,5,7,9
Winny 1-25
propinate every other day from 13-28
Fina every other day from the beginning
Clomid

If you want to throw in Deca do it with the Sustanon although so say it has an ester that lasts up to 3 weeks. You want to make sure that it is out of your system before you start clomid.
Let me know if you need more info.

People looked at me weird when I said I was going to do a 4 week cycle. Im starting it this coming mondy, tren/dbol/winny and I cant fuckin wait.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it so long as you are using short acting compounds. I wouldn't use Sust or Deca however.

good post i was thinking aobut dong 3-4 week cycles as well how long do stay off 4 weeks after your last shot or 4 weeks after clomid therepy, also do u run the same clomid schedule as u would for a 10 week cycle or would it be a different one?

After cycle

If you are using short acting, all you need to wait is 3 days. I do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off exactly. Us a lot of creatine and L-Glutamine and if you are experience you can use insulin. I like to use insulin as a brigde. Last cycle I actually made gains in the off period. I just started a new one and making great gains.

I like it because you can set your goals for 4 weeks and bust ass. Decrease intensity a bit and hit it again. Also, before you miss being on the juice you have another cycle. I like it a lot.

Top Bottom