Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Anyone Completed A Test/Winstrol Cycle? Results???

Texas Ranger

Has anyone completed a Test/Winstrol cycle? What were the results & side-effects? Did you get the "infamous" joint pains???

Texas Ranger said:
Has anyone completed a Test/Winstrol cycle? What were the results & side-effects? Did you get the "infamous" joint pains???

Yeah, my first cycle ever. I used really low doses: 250 mg. test enanthate per week and 50 mg. Winny EOD for 6 weeks.

Trained real hard and ate right and put on about 15 lb.; keeping 11 solid.

No real sides to speak of.

Fellas, how does this look?

Test Cypionate@600mgs for weeks 1-8
Winstrol(Oral)@50mgs ED weeks 3-10
[email protected] ED
ALA@1000mgs ED(Liver Protection)
Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM(For Joints)

Good? Bad? Alright?

Last edited:
Aren't deca and winny supposed to pair up nicely? The winny having an anti-progestogenic effect and the deca protecting the joints.

Given this is your first cycle (right?) I think you could get by with lower dosages, like 400/wk T and 25mg/day winnie, but maybe thats just me ... T and winnie work really well together, the winnie cuts your SHBG dramatically giving you more free T (more bang for your buck).

I like NAC as a liver protector as well at about 1gram/day. You might want to consider niacin and garlic for lipid profile help. That many weeks of winnie will be sure to decimate your HDL.

As for your joints I would probably try not to go too heavy too fast while on winnie. Although it makes you strong it will dry you out so train accordingly. Limit other dehydrating substances like alcohol and caffeine, drink lots of water, etc.

Sustanon@250mgs for weeks 1-10
[email protected] ED

My changes.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Sustanon@250mgs for weeks 1-10
[email protected] ED

My changes.

DIV

:chomp:

Since this is his first cycle, i agree with you that 250mg of test per week is the way to go. Personally, I don't even think he needs the winstrol, just test at 250mg per week. It's good to know that someone else on this board believes in using low dosages. Shadow, a mod on this board, indicated that 250mg of test per week is the standard dose for HRT! I guess most people look towards more drugs as the solution instead of relying on a strict training and nutritional program.

mr.cuts said:
Since this is his first cycle, i agree with you that 250mg of test per week is the way to go. Personally, I don't even think he needs the winstrol, just test at 250mg per week. It's good to know that someone else on this board believes in using low dosages. Shadow, a mod on this board, indicated that 250mg of test per week is the standard dose for HRT! I guess most people look towards more drugs as the solution instead of relying on a strict training and nutritional program.
Awww, cmon, "strict training and nutrition". Eat like you're always hungry and train enough to burn it much of it off. How can you go wrong? It works clean so who's going to tell me it won't work on a cycle.

Top Bottom