Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone abused xanax before and quit?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I hear that is one of the worst things to crash down off of.

Xanax sucks. Makes you feel all jelly like. Like a water balloon or something. Stick to uppers, no downers.

I had a pharmacist tell me that you can't OD from xanax for some reason. I asked b/c I was concerned that Xanax is my sister's party drug of choice and I was worried. He did warn that withdrawals/detox from it pretty much require doctor's supervision though. He said that it was totally MISERABLE to shake that habit.

I had a pharmacist tell me that you can't OD from xanax for some reason. I asked b/c I was concerned that Xanax is my sister's party drug of choice and I was worried. He did warn that withdrawals/detox from it pretty much require doctor's supervision though. He said that it was totally MISERABLE to shake that habit.

What is the street price for xanax? Is it something ridiculuous like the $40 per tablet for oxycotin?

maybe I am getting confused.... what is the worst Rx'd med to withdraw from?

my doctor gave me xanax and i just stopped taking it, because i didn't like it, and you're not supposed to do that and that shit was scary. coming off it is very hard. stuff is garbage.

Taking xanax during the day to control anxiety is one thing. Taking it to go to sleep is a bad idea. Once you stop taking it, you'll lie awake in bed all night for weeks before you'll be able to fall asleep on your own again. It's not fun.

maybe I am getting confused.... what is the worst Rx'd med to withdraw from?

WTF you wanna know for! benzo's are a MF'er, but Oxycontin HAS to be the worst or one of them for sure.

Top Bottom