Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone abused xanax before and quit?

when I abused Xanax, I'd fall asleep
therefore it really has no rec. value to me

it's def. not a fun drug to come off.

Nothing compares to Methadone and Oxys

A great drug if used properly. Excellent for quick relief of high anxiety, but I wouldnt use it long term.

I can't imagine getting addicted to any benzo for anything other than for sleeping.

Ahhhh, so if it's like ETOH detox, I wonder if you get Delirium Tremens, which if is untreated progresses to Korsakoff's Syndrome...

Actually different things altogether. DT’s don’t necessarily lead to Korsakoff’s. Long term drinking does/could.
Anybody who’s had a hangover has suffered a minor (very, very minor) form of the DT’s.

Benzo's are the worse and they have the potential to kill you when you withdraw. Oxy’s are just like heroin.

Actually different things altogether. DT’s don’t necessarily lead to Korsakoff’s. Long term drinking does/could.
Anybody who’s had a hangover has suffered a minor (very, very minor) form of the DT’s.

Benzo's are the worse and they have the potential to kill you when you withdraw. Oxy’s are just like heroin.

Dude.....I just watched it happen a few days ago. Dont argue with me by bringing up minutae bullshit points. I'm not in the mood today

Bahhhhh, I'm just grumpy today.....feel free to smack me.

I was on Xanax for years for my anxiety. I took .5 mg 3xday. I recently switched to Clonazopam(klonopin) as it has a much longer half life and you don't get the ups and downs. same thing .5 mg 3xday. I had to take them to sleep. Now I am down to .75 mg/day. one .5 at noon and another half of that later if I need one. Many days I don't. I now take Nortryptolyne(sp) to sleep. It's a lot better cause it not only helps me sleep, but helps with anxiety well into the next day. And is non narcotic or habit forming. My long term goal is to only use the Clonazopam as a back up and the Nortryptolyne every night to sleep. it's a long process though coming off that shit. But hell, it's only been a month and my dose has been cut in half off the benzos.

Top Bottom