x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Has AAS use caused sleep issues for you?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Has AAS use caused sleep issues for you? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Honestly for me it is the worst side effect, night sweats, unable to stay asleep, can't sleep more than 5- 6 hours at a time. I think I even get sick more due to the lack of rest. I used to sleep like a rock before I got serious about juice, I have been using them steadily (with the exception of a few months off to recover) for a year. I am currently using Test/Deca and I have been on the test for three months and the deca for 6 weeks now. Thank God for weed and xannies. Peace

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Broly

Has AAS use caused sleep issues for you?

Honestly for me it is the worst side effect, night sweats, unable to stay asleep, can't sleep more than 5- 6 hours at a time. I think I even get sick more due to the lack of rest.

I used to sleep like a rock before I got serious about juice, I have been using them steadily (with the exception of a few months off to recover) for a year.

I am currently using Test/Deca and I have been on the test for three months and the deca for 6 weeks now.

Thank God for weed and xannies.
    Peace

Re: Has AAS use caused sleep issues for you?

A little bit when I started tren but other than that no.

Banned

Bro, if test and deca cause that, don't do tren. Ten times as bad,IMO. I ran out of herb and watched every hour go by the other night. It was my last day of tren, so I'll be ok now, just a little silly.

P01NTBL4NK

man I feel the same I get horrible night sweats and I go to bed at 10 usually and wake up at 6:30 but thats 8 and a half hrs so thats fine but the night sweets and tossing and turning suck but I also take a sleeping aid as well

Tren/fina, is silly, insomina, night sweats, aggression, crazy dreams and thoughts, but it is still worth it.

Banned

Yup. I agree. Works better for me than anything. Body transformation.

palehorse51

Quote Quote posted by flyingfox272
    Honestly for me it is the worst side effect, night sweats, unable to stay asleep, can't sleep more than 5- 6 hours at a time. I think I even get sick more due to the lack of rest.

I used to sleep like a rock before I got serious about juice, I have been using them steadily (with the exception of a few months off to recover) for a year.

I am currently using Test/Deca and I have been on the test for three months and the deca for 6 weeks now.

Thank God for weed and xannies.
    Peace
    See the thread about "does it matter what time of day i inject" most bros voted "no" it doesnt matter. well, there i was saying "yes it does matter!" all AAS have a stimulant effect on the central nervous system. It is best to inject first thing in the morning! This also gives you a psychological boost for the day ahead! Yes, when i inject late in the day, i cant get to sleep, and if i do fall asleep, i cant stay asleep! With EQ i have night sweats, dry ass mouth, heart palpatations etc.. i know exactly how you feel! i get worn down from training hard with no sleep!! start to feel like a cold is coming on! When i inject in mornings, i sleep much better! tren is a beast period.

a little bit of melatonin from GNC helped with my insomnia when i was on tren e... but it wont help the sweats...

im only getting about 4 hours of sleep a night...im on halo, decca, and sust....i think its the halo....but its barable.

Good Broly

The only effect I have noticed , or should I say my wife has noticed is that she says I snore like a motherfckr when I am ON. Nights sweats maybe twice from tren..