Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has AAS use caused sleep issues for you?

flyingfox272

Honestly for me it is the worst side effect, night sweats, unable to stay asleep, can't sleep more than 5- 6 hours at a time. I think I even get sick more due to the lack of rest.

I used to sleep like a rock before I got serious about juice, I have been using them steadily (with the exception of a few months off to recover) for a year.

I am currently using Test/Deca and I have been on the test for three months and the deca for 6 weeks now.

Thank God for weed and xannies.
Peace

Bro, if test and deca cause that, don't do tren. Ten times as bad,IMO. I ran out of herb and watched every hour go by the other night. It was my last day of tren, so I'll be ok now, just a little silly.

man I feel the same I get horrible night sweats and I go to bed at 10 usually and wake up at 6:30 but thats 8 and a half hrs so thats fine but the night sweets and tossing and turning suck but I also take a sleeping aid as well

flyingfox272 said:
Honestly for me it is the worst side effect, night sweats, unable to stay asleep, can't sleep more than 5- 6 hours at a time. I think I even get sick more due to the lack of rest.

I used to sleep like a rock before I got serious about juice, I have been using them steadily (with the exception of a few months off to recover) for a year.

I am currently using Test/Deca and I have been on the test for three months and the deca for 6 weeks now.

Thank God for weed and xannies.
Peace
See the thread about "does it matter what time of day i inject" most bros voted "no" it doesnt matter. well, there i was saying "yes it does matter!" all AAS have a stimulant effect on the central nervous system. It is best to inject first thing in the morning! This also gives you a psychological boost for the day ahead! Yes, when i inject late in the day, i cant get to sleep, and if i do fall asleep, i cant stay asleep! With EQ i have night sweats, dry ass mouth, heart palpatations etc.. i know exactly how you feel! i get worn down from training hard with no sleep!! start to feel like a cold is coming on! When i inject in mornings, i sleep much better! tren is a beast period.

a little bit of melatonin from GNC helped with my insomnia when i was on tren e... but it wont help the sweats...;)

im only getting about 4 hours of sleep a night...im on halo, decca, and sust....i think its the halo....but its barable.

The only effect I have noticed , or should I say my wife has noticed is that she says I snore like a motherfckr when I am ON. Nights sweats maybe twice from tren..

Top Bottom