Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has AAS use caused sleep issues for you?

See the thread about "does it matter what time of day i inject" most bros voted "no" it doesnt matter. well, there i was saying "yes it does matter!" all AAS have a stimulant effect on the central nervous system. It is best to inject first thing in the morning! This also gives you a psychological boost for the day ahead! Yes, when i inject late in the day, i cant get to sleep, and if i do fall asleep, i cant stay asleep! With EQ i have night sweats, dry ass mouth, heart palpatations etc.. i know exactly how you feel! i get worn down from training hard with no sleep!! start to feel like a cold is coming on! When i inject in mornings, i sleep much better! tren is a beast period.
I do shoot in the evening which may be a factor, I usually inject right before I head to the gym which is usually 5-6 P.M. train for an hour and a half, eat dinner and if there is time I TRY to unwind. The only time I can shoot in the a.m. are weekends, I will adjust my schedule so that I am shooting Sat./Sun.

btw, planning my first Tren run around April/May, gonna run it with a gram of test a week, should be interesting.

Peace

Top Bottom