Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Harder to wake up while ON??

rudy76

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm 4.5 weeks in and have been having no sides but I just noticed that I'm having a harder time waking up in the morning.

Do any of you guys experience the same thing?

It's almost like I feel a bit of a hangover that goes away after about 30 minutes. I'm clean (other than the gear) so just wondering if this is normal.

Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ? it raises dopamine levels and this makes alot of people lethargic. others describe it as mellow.

Tren seems to lower thyroid function more than most which would make you tired and make it more difficult to get out of bed - take your underarm temperature before getting out of bed in the morning - if its consistently below 97.6 or so that may be the issue

are you bulking or dieting btw?

I never noticed getting up being any harder but I did sleep a lot more...I just took it as a sign of my body wanting to grow.

Mavafanculo said:
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?
I'm on 40mg dianabol now, and i get tired at about 2:00pm, and always yawn at the gym during my workouts..the morning is know diff, but i am slugish all around now in GENRAL ????????????????????????????

chris69 said:
I'm on 40mg dianabol now, and i get tired at about 2:00pm, and always yawn at the gym during my workouts..the morning is know diff, but i am slugish all around now in GENRAL ????????????????????????????

it has that effect on some (me too)

I started using abombs instead when I was kickstarting - felt much better and more agressive in the gym

Mavafanculo said:
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ? it raises dopamine levels and this makes alot of people lethargic. others describe it as mellow.

trenbolone seems to lower thyroid function more than most which would make you tired and make it more difficult to get out of bed - take your underarm temperature before getting out of bed in the morning - if its consistently below 97.6 or so that may be the issue

are you bulking or dieting btw?

I'm keeping only a mild postive calorie intake to try and lose some fat but I have been eating about 3500cals a day so I have bulked a little. Gained about 6 pounds so far and lost a good inch off my waist.

My metabolism is very slow - I've been doing 30 min cardio 5 days a week + working out 1.5hrs those days as well. Maybe I'm not getting enough cals - glycogen is low??

whats the cycle summary?

if you're putting on good weight, its probably not diet, unless you've cut carbs down way too low

it makes it harder to wake up when on anadrol :S

Mavafanculo said:
whats the cycle summary?

if you're putting on good weight, its probably not diet, unless you've cut carbs down way too low

500mg testosterone enanthate EW
Protein, 450g/d
Carbs, 100-200g/d
Fat 100g/d

I'm trying to follow the Tom Venuto's - "burn the fat feed the muscle" for diet plan.

Maybe it's just being tired from working out harder than normal?

Top Bottom