Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hardening up a lean physique

SarLengt

Right now I am 5’6’’ and only 128 pounds. I'm extremely lean but I have lean muscle mass if that makes sense. I don't look like I weigh as little as I do I just have a bone structure that small
if I was to run something like masteron and trenbolone would i shred up further? I got tested at the Y and the guy clocked me at 6% body fat.

it sounds to me like you need to work on your diet before you even consider using steroids... tren is oiut of the question... its clear you have no experience and that puts tren completely out of the picture... steroids in general are not something you should consider until you add more size to your frame... it would be far more detrimental than beneficial right now... sarms would be an option for you but once again, your diet needs addressed first

I would start by addressing your diet as you are quite low on your weight and you would not want to use steroids being that far under weight because it can cause too much strain on you. Some sarms for hardening would be a much better option. S4 and ACP-105 would come to mind immediately as great options

Right now I am 5’6’’ and only 128 pounds. I'm extremely lean but I have lean muscle mass if that makes sense. I don't look like I weigh as little as I do I just have a bone structure that small
if I was to run something like masteron and trenbolone would i shred up further? I got tested at the Y and the guy clocked me at 6% body fat.

you can do masteron and tren sure

200mgs masterone
200mgs trenbolone
n2guard, dostinex,cardarine

Top Bottom