Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardening cycle length

Magic Stewar

I wonder if cycles with hardening compounds last or should be done as long as bulking and cutting cycles, I'm muscular naturally but I have like soft muscles I would love to harden up, thank you.

no they don't last lol. you can't just run masteron for 6 weeks and expect it to continue working a year later

'soft muscles' as you put it are more likely body fat. and no you can't harden up body fat. that is why it is dumb for anyone to use masteron who is fat

no they don't last lol. you can't just run masteron for 6 weeks and expect it to continue working a year later

'soft muscles' as you put it are more likely body fat. and no you can't harden up body fat. that is why it is dumb for anyone to use masteron who is fat

“dumb” seems a bit harsh. i mean, high body fat wont render it inert. but i think maybe best to say maybe it would be down the list a ways when reviewing priorities. my humble opinion, nothing is as powerful as diet manipulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ dumb as in you are shutting down your HPTA to harden the little muscle you have, and you can't even see the muscle cause it is covered by fat. that is pretty much what i mean.

just like how fat people use the ab machine in the gym thinking it will spot burn their blubber off.

^^^ dumb as in you are shutting down your HPTA to harden the little muscle you have, and you can't even see the muscle cause it is covered by fat. that is pretty much what i mean.

just like how fat people use the ab machine in the gym thinking it will spot burn their blubber off.

ha. yeah. thats great. spot reduction in action.

i guess i just like mast for its synergy, low sides, n rock hard dick. i dun really mind adding it in even if holding some body fat. not really worried much about major hardening results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom