Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard Sist under nipple...Please Help

BAMABUILT

I have found a sist about the size of a marble under my nipple.
It is very sore. This came up during my last week of Clomid Therapy. Is there anything I can take for this, or do I need to go to the doctor?

I have a similar sist. All of a sudden one morning, I woke up and it was very sore and swollen. It is hard and also a little smaller than a marble. I was not on any cycle at the time and had not been for 4 months and that cycle was just winny and tren. What causes this? Is it gyno? The swelling has gone down some, but it is still very sore. Thanks for the help.

Jrock

BAMABUILT and jrock75 - you both need to get on Nolvadex @ 40-60mg/ED if you want that gyno to recede.

I am not a fucking dumbass or a newbie to any of this. It is just that my lump appeared all of a sudden one morning while I was on nothing nor had been. There were no signs then all of a sudden there it was swollen and hurting. I will try the nolvadex @60mg/day. Would liquidex be better?

Jrock

jrock75 said:
I am not a fucking dumbass or a newbie to any of this. It is just that my lump appeared all of a sudden one morning while I was on nothing nor had been. There were no signs then all of a sudden there it was swollen and hurting. I will try the nolvadex @60mg/day. Would liquidex be better?

Jrock

I didn't call you a dumbass. You'd know it if I did.

No the Liquidex will not help preexisting gyno although it can help in reducing your circulatory estrogen levels so it doesn't get worse. However, you need to start on the Nolvadex as it binds to the mammary glands and can cause recession in the size of the gyno.

BTW, if you believe it to be prolactin induced you will need to get on Vitex @ 1500-2000mg/ED. It's cheap, do it.

Top Bottom