Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard lump under left nipple.......

balboa41

is there any way to get rid of this or at least have it go down. I currently cut the test and Fina out of my cycleand am on only 400mg/wk tt eq and 50 mg eod inj winny. I am taking 40 mg/ED nolvadex and 1 mg ED/arimidex. I just order Yohimburn aswell. Any other suggestions. It is not noticible to someone else, but I am constantly touching it becuase I know it's there. I just don't want it to get worse.

Well first off, I don't think there is a way to get rid of gyno if you already have it...{surgery being the only exception}....Some yohimburn might take some of the swelling down but the "hard lump" is still going to be there.....I would also quit messing with it all that is going to do is make you freak out even more....

I know how you feel. I have a hard lump too. I think I have some gyno when I did hcg without anti-estrogens as a teenager. My test cycle made it a little worse I think. I was only on tamoxifen and not arimidex yet.

Those doses of anti-e's should be sufficient. Maybe it was fina-induced?

have you tried femera?? I have done some research and I am on that right now as well cause me and my buddy Hugewannabe got some slight gyno from dbols and once we put femera into the cycle we are doing right now the little lumps seem to have gone down. Femera EOD 2.5mg. Do a search on it and see if its something you might wanna invest in.

I have a nice hard lump under my left nipple too but it's not noticeable to other people. Just keep taking your Ant-e's and after your cycle is over the gyno will subside.

Top Bottom