Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard Knot at Injection Site

markesq

No matter what I inject (Cyp, Sustanon, Tren), or where I inject (shoulder, ass, quad), I have been getting an egg under the skin. It is hard, sore to the touch, like a bruise. It goes away in about a week.

Anyone else experience this type of problem?

I have been using gear for over 15 years on and off and just starting having this problem. I don't seem to have the problem with Deca.

some how I find kind of hard to belive that you been on roids for 15 years and you do not know what is "the egg" under the skin...

I have not taking for 15 years straight. I have taken off and on, and very small doses. Sorry you don't believe me, but that does not answer my question. Does it really make any difference whether you believe me or not?

Is that not a legit question?

it is... but the thing is you've been taking roids for 15 years, straight or not, that means that you've been probably around people that had been using roids for quite a long time, and you must of it heard about "the eggs".... it's waaay to normal, it happens to almost everyone... it's call abscess... you got the ester trap between you muscle and your skin... it hurts like hell, and you got to watch out for it...it could get infected...

it is not an abscess--it is called a depot--it happens when you pin and the oil holds together in a depot aka reservoir. most don't notice it unless you pin a larger amount and you hit the fibers just right.

it happens more often with certain types of oil or gear (eg primo--very common)

markesq said:
No matter what I inject (Cyp, Sustanon, Tren), or where I inject (shoulder, ass, quad), I have been getting an egg under the skin. It is hard, sore to the touch, like a bruise. It goes away in about a week.

I have been using gear for over 15 years on and off and just starting having this problem. I don't seem to have the problem with Deca.
You are fine bro. I have had this happen.

your fine ..maybe try switching brands... i experienced pain and the swelling ...then i switched brands and no problem. as long as it doesnt get red or hot to the touch it shud be good to go ...if u dont want to switch try adding sum cottonseed oil into the mix and dilute it a bit.

Im actually going through same thing now on test-e,it only happen on my glutes every single time it swells up egg shape going to small of back,never happens in qauds though,i guess mines normal to so no worrys it will pass.

oh yea with that depot thing ,if that hppens does that mean all of oil did'nt get into muscle(from pinning to fast,to much,ect.)? does i become a wasted shot or jus takes longer to absorb in to body,done some research on that "what happens if u miss muscle" injection. Could'nt really Find a good answer,anyone got one or me ..lol

eddymerckx said:
it is not an abscess--it is called a depot--it happens when you pin and the oil holds together in a depot aka reservoir. most don't notice it unless you pin a larger amount and you hit the fibers just right.

it happens more often with certain types of oil or gear (eg primo--very common)

perfect way to describe it

markesq said:

my guess is your gear...depending on BA and other solvents you will react differently to each brand

one brand of test did exactly what you're describing to my quads every single damn time - i'd get a broad yet thin lump under the skin that would last for a week - and it HURT

when i finished the bottle i never used that brand again lol

so yea, just relax. you're fine

Top Bottom