Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hard gainer trying to gain hard

bill bo bagins

hey im new to the site but im for sure going to sign up for the platinum membership.can anyone tell me if i will see any gains from the sample cycle that you get coming on board.

Theres no way to predict that. But the guys here, me included, want to know your base info before any talks of steroid use is even thought of.
We'd like to know:
Age-
Years you've been training hard-
What your diet is like (with detail please, not "a lot of protein")-
What your goals are-
Height and weight-
BF% (If known)-

This board is the best I've seen, with the most knowledable and helpful guys around. But you have to know about steroids, their effects, training, and diet before people will help you on your cycle. AND DO NOT ASK FOR A SUPPLIER!! Thats the quickest way to being banned. Give us some feedback and we'll try to help. :)

hey dude i want to say thanks one more time and tell you that i am 5foot 10 220 not to much body fat because i do alot of moto cross riding,im taking in about 3500 to 4000 calories a day.ive used a shit load of over the counter supps,just started on some nitric oxcide.i lift on monday,wednesday and fri as hard as i can.my goal is to go as far as i can go and then go some more.40 pounds of lean muscle is what im chaseing

Sounds like you have a decent base if you're 5;10: and 220 without much bodyfat. If you're lifting "as hard as you can" 3 times a week, sounds like some sort of high intensity style training. Get your protein up to 2-2.5 grams/lb. bodyweight. Take in plenty of fats too (good fats like fish, olive, flax oils). Use the plat search and read, read, read.

What about the other questions sugashane asked about how long you've been seriously training, and tell us a little about your diet?

Help us help you!

Ceo is right, you're obviously doing very well if you're 220 and have a lean build. We'd like more info on your diet and training. What do they consist of? The more detail you give us the better we can help. What training do you do? High volume, HIT, DC, 5x5, ect, and for how long? Post up your diet and routine and we'll critique. Don't hold back or lie to sound more experienced or w/e, that will just limit how much we can help.
And I will honestly tell you this, the free plat is the best thing to help you build a massive physique. You can search the ENTIRE site. There is SO MUCH info on diet, training, supps, ect that somone who has a limited knowledge can become EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT on any of the subjects here. Other than supporting the site, that is the best thing IMO of the plat membership. When I couldn't afford it, I'd go page by page to find the subject I wanted to learn about. READ ALL YOU CAN. The info here is PRICELESS, take full advantage of it.

looking to gain 40 lbs is a mistake if you know what you're doing, your looking at major stretch marks, a huge loss of weight after you come off, everyone will know your juicing, and you'll feel like shit because you probably didnt do a proper pct. 20lbs is a retarted ammount to expect but is more realistic and perhaps keep 10-15. g/l bro im only being hionest, im now older and wiser but i was a noob once too

im 32 and i have been lifting off and on for ten years but mostly on.I have done a lot of things wrong and maybe in the last two years started doing things some what right. monday/back,bis/and dead lift/wed chest,tris,and some neck/fri,legs and abs.not a lot of reps but keep weight a 75 percent of max.I Thought i got scamed by zoe labs, but looking back maybe it helped a bit

Top Bottom