Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hard gainer,need a good bulking cycle

M.Tex

I'm a hard gainer. When I started a year ago I was way out of shape- 6' @ 155lbs. Now I'm 197 & currently on a cycle. I did 12 amps sus 250, 9 deca 200 so far & started anadrol last week. I have 2 amps deca left & 5 amps cyp( cyp last to solidify gains). I've only gained 7lbs so far,I was sure i would gain 20. Any suggestins on next cycle

I eat 1 meal a day. it starts @ 6am and ends @ 8pm. I guess it takes 3000 calories just to fuel me 4 the day

yes a 14 hour meal--I thought you guys were vets . is this the best bulking cycle advice you guys can come up with? look above I see nothing

eat steak, whole eggs, ground beef, flank steak,
drink whole milk
supplement with tons of Flax, Olive oil, Peanut butter, nuts, avacado's,
eat Ice cream
Just eat whatever is in site, and eat a ton of it.

Get in 500g of Protein!!! Eat protein first then fill up on fats/carbs. I wish I had this problem.

well first off all why wasnt the drol at the front. Second of all is this is ur first or even second cycle, and you gained only 7 lbs. something is wrong. Sounds to me like you're trying to rely too much on the gear and not your diet and traingin, and probably overtraining at that. And 3000 calories is not enought to gain, maybe enough to maintain muscle. looks like you should have done some more research before u started ur cycle. so either research ral quick or pack it up, start anti-e's, cut your losses, and do better next time.

what are u eating.........obviously not enough or the right kinds of foods, whats your protein look like, how old are u, etc, we need more info before we comment

If your not writing down everything you eat and counting Protein, carbs, fat and totaling up at the end of the day you need to start. I have the same problem being a hard gainer. You need to bump protein to 300 gm and 600 gm carbs. fat optional. Also look at when you digest protein and carbs before and after work-outs. Cut cardio out for a while if your doing any. Add creatine,Glutimine,ALA and make sure you take in at least 1-2 gallons of water and multi-vita pak. As far as training I like 2 days on 1 off you don't want to over-train use your own judgement. Train with basic lifts Flat and Incline bench, Dumbell fliesand presses,Squats, Leg press, Deadlifts,Rows, Dumbell curls,Shrugs,etc. make sure you eat enough protein and carbs or you will just be spinning your wheels. As far as AAS 1000 mg week test and 450 EQ. 532 Fina
MON. WED. FRI. Do test and EQ split up 300-333 test 150 eq
Then 76 mg fina ever day
keep nolvadex on hand

What got you from 155 to 197? I would be consuming at least 4000 calories per day to gain that 20lbs you were looking for. Also, how were you cycleing the sust/deca? What dosage, how often?

Top Bottom