Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard Gainer, 1st cycle(what do you think)

DDRMAN

Here it goes!! I decided to do it, and do it right I hope. I got over my fear and after several months of debating on what and how I think I came to a conclusion. A little help and guidance from Mustang didn't hurt either. Let me know what you guys think. I am looking for good mass gains that will be retainable and also stay lean if not lose fat during the next few weeks, too.

5'10" 180lbs. less than 12%bf. 25 yrs. old.

Dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-3 (or 5) 12.5mg x2 ed
Deca 300mg wk weeks 1-10
Sus 500mg wk weeks 1-10
Whinny tabs 50mg ed weeks 5-10 25mg x2 ed

Arimidex .25mg eod weeks 1-10
T3 25 mcg ed weeks 1-10 12.5mcg x2 ed
Clomid
300mg day 1
100mg ed week 13
50mg ed week 14
50mg eod week 15

My only real concern is the T3. Since this is my first cycle I don't know the real effects. I thought I understood that it should be used for a shorter period of time. I read somewhere that is should never be taken longer than 6 weeks or it could f*#* you up. Is it true?
DDRMAN

Nice cycle bro! Do the D-Bol for the first 4-5 weeks. Take the 300mg of Clomid the first day of week 13 and then continue as you had planned. I am not sure about the T3 but I have read of people rinning it for a long time a low doses to help increase protein synthasis. The rest looks great, with a solid diet you should be able to get good gains off this cycle. Good Luck!

m18

The cycle looks great. It looks alot like the cycle I will be doing in the winter.

you mentioned that your a hardgainer, so you must have a high metabolism, i would hold off on T-3, feel things out with just AS, possibly run t-3 on a cutting cycle

Clen, too?

I forgot to mention I have some Clen, too. Should I save it or use it? 14 IP tabs at .2(10x strength). And, yes I mentioned I am a hard gainer, but I think it is more genetics(130lbs. SOLID at 5'10" when I wrestled in HS). I am of Italian descent and we are a small people as a general rule. I do have a high metabolism, but my goal is to bulk up without gaining a lot of bullshit. I am hoping to get down to about 8%bf and still gain about 15-20lbs. when all is said and done. I know this is high expectations, but what the hell. Have to have something to shoot for. If I only wanted 5-10lbs. I would do it naturally. I got up to about 195lbs. a couple years ago, but the majority was bf. I went from 165-195 naturally. Then I dropped all the way back down to 165lbs., and have fluctuated 165-170lbs. since then. But I cut out some of the fat and got back to 180lbs. since I have been back in the gym this time. Now I am a lot more solid then when I was heading for 195lbs. before. I don't want to go back to that. It sucked. I was big "in the shirt", but not very impressive out of it. DDRMAN

Save the clen tabs for after the cycle. Clen is anticatabolic, which will be very helpful when your cycle is done because you're body will become very catabolic. I have a fairly fast metabolism too, so if I were you I'd get as big as you can and worry about shedding the fat after you're cycle is done. I really don't think you'll gain that much fat, you'll be fine, don't worry. Start clen when you start clomid. You'll get cut fast if you have a fast metabolism.

I think it sucks !

No flome intended but what are you trying to accomplish ? YOu want to gain weight or try to cut ?

Using the clomid the whole cycle makes no sense. YOu need clomid after the cycle to elevate natural test. If you're trying to eliminate estro by using clomid, you're wasting money as you have the armidex.

The t3 will be counter productive as you said you are a hard gainer, use it at the end only to help trim up.

I'd suggest you stretch out your cycle by using the dbol/deca together and finishing with the sust and doing the winny / t3 in the end. Up your deca to 400 wk and start the sust in the 750 range and end lower bridging into the winny / t3

Just a thought.

BPP

I'm not using Clomid for the entire cycle. I posted that I am using it ONLY for weeks 13,14,15 which will be 3 weeks after my last injection. I will also be using the dbol and Deca together for the first 3 weeks, but I actually think I will be using Dbol for the first 4-5 weeks like Mustang mentioned. I have enough. I had also initially planned to use the T3 for maybe weeks 5-10. I figure that would be when I would benefit the most. I don't plan on changing the dosages, though. I put a lot of thought into them. I think since it is my 1st cycle I should get some pretty good gains from these doses. At least I hope. I will be using the arimidex the entire cycle.

Top Bottom