Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard Gainer, 1st cycle(what do you think)

Test 500mg week and DECA 400mg week
first 4 weeks 30 mg Dbol

Have nolva on hand
Peace

That is a very well balanced cycle. Very good for a hardgainer like yourself. Good luck>
Let us Know how it went!:cool:

Do atleast 750mg of test and you wasted your money on arimidex unless you KNOW that you are VERY sensitive to estrogen our you are using well ABOVE a GRAM of test a week. TEST, winstrol, and dbol are all GREAT choices, BUT if you are a hard gainer don't take T3 and chill with the arimidex (save it for if you need it). It's funny to me when guys think that 750mg a week of test is a megadose; it's a pre-school dose bro, relax.

Arimidex

Well, one of the pro's I have read about Arimidex is that when using it in combination with drugs such as Dianabol you can achieve incredible muscular gains, and not have the excess water retention. Since I am not looking to balloon, I would like to keep the water off. I am interested in making some solid retainable gains. I know it is silly but I am shooting for a combo Bulk/Cutting cycle. Actually, I am looking for some REAL solid gains. I am not looking for extreme size or extreme ripped body. I am looking for some gains that will be hard and solid, but be good mass gains at the same time. It isn't really a Bulk or a Cutting cycle. I know this is a little weird to you guys, but I am more into sculpting my body. Call me crazy, but I am going to try it and see if it works. My results should let me know how to change things in the future. Thanks, DDRMAN

Top Bottom