Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This happened after injecting 5iu HGH ! HELP !! *********************

2nd DAY

injected 2.5ui in the morning, 5min later started slowly to feel colder, 10min later I was already starting to sweat (not as much as I did on 5iu) but it was giving me the exact same symptoms slowly....feeling tired, weak, hungry etc.

I did not wait for another 10min because I knew I would be all covered in sweat by then...So I started eating Pineapple and Peanut Butter! .... the hypoglycaemic symptoms instantly start to go away, I start to feel better, less tired, I stop sweating completely etc.

1- I will do a blood GH serum test next week just to know if there is any GH at all or maybe peptides and some insulin....according to what I feel...

2- Now I don't get it...should I simply have a some carbs and breakfast ready to eat right after the injection and simply keep doing it like this?

3- Is this supposed to happen on GH? aren't we supposed to wait at least 30 to 60min after the injection to eat?

I am confident enough now to say that what is in this vials is absolutely not HGH !

It is GHRp-6 or some similar peptide. this is the reason for the crazy hunger and insulin like symptoms....
It really does feel like a 1ui injection of insulin (which is the reason why this could ruin your health) but I dont think insulin can in powder form.

TAKE this as a lesson and trust nobody...,be careful brothers.... I am DONE WITH THIS SH*T, yes I lost again my $$$,time,health and feel like a complete idiot.
I can not even do a GH serum blood test because as soon as I inject it I feel like I am about to die... (insulin users should know what I am talking about).

If i don't run hgh I like to run ipam it's a lot milder than ghrp-6 and doesn't seem to elicit the same spiking reaction of -6. So keep this in mind most ghrp-6 vials are 5mg, dosing is usually 200-500mcg so if u put 1cc in your 10iu vial and your injecting 5iu a day your taking 5 times the highest recommended dose.

If i don't run hgh I like to run ipam it's a lot milder than ghrp-6 and doesn't seem to elicit the same spiking reaction of -6. So keep this in mind most ghrp-6 vials are 5mg, dosing is usually 200-500mcg so if u put 1cc in your 10iu vial and your injecting 5iu a day your taking 5 times the highest recommended dose.

you are absolutely right, taking 5x the recommended dose of GHRp6 apparently does make you feel like you are just about to die...trust me, it is not even funny.

Now lets not even talk about the price difference between what I paid for this 100ui of FAKE GH, and the price of 1 month worth GHRP-6 LOL

Tomorrow I will measure my Blood Glucose before and after taking 2ui of this stuff and if once I get the sweats, start shaking etc my BG is not crazy low, then I know for a fact that it is the "Ghrelin" (result of peptides use) making me experience the Hypoglycaemia like feeling.

Top Bottom