Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This happened after injecting 5iu HGH ! HELP !! *********************

will buy some today just in case...
btw this is how one can become diabetic, create insulin sensitivity etc? I doubt one can through such a scary experience without any sides effects.. right?

I really think you should of researched HGH more before using it.

but anyway my answer is more likely you already are insulin sensitive and I would bet my right nut a lot of older people in your family past and present are diabetics. its in your genes and there isn't anything you can do about it.

I really think you should of researched HGH more before using it.

but anyway my answer is more likely you already are insulin sensitive and I would bet my right nut a lot of older people in your family past and present are diabetics. its in your genes and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Steve I know it will surprise you but I don't have a single person in my family who has or ever had diabetes!
I never had insulin sensitivity myself. btw my stats 25yo 6'0 195lbs bf 10%

Steve I know it will surprise you but I don't have a single person in my family who has or ever had diabetes!
I never had insulin sensitivity myself. btw my stats 25yo 6'0 195lbs bf 10%

Bro try to eat a meal before sleep & see if u feel the symptoms again. I have used hgh for months & have some idea about it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bro try to eat a meal before sleep & see if u feel the symptoms again. I have used hgh for months & have some idea about it.

I didnt eat almost any complex carbs yesterday which might have influenced my BG this morning...

Anyway, I am eating 300g of brown rice, broccoli and 300g of Chicken breast 2h-3h before going to bed today.

And will attempt to inject again 5iu tomorrow morning (keeping glucose tabs on hand) and see if the hypo symptoms persist...

AND if that fails I will inject only 2iu the day after tomorrow and see if the dosage was the issue.

Drink a protein carb mix shake
an hour before bed. Going on empty stomach is not a wise idea because it takes 2-3 hrs for the stomach to completely digest all ur last meal. Opt for casein slow digesting protein as it stays for 6-8 hrs in ur stomach.

Drink a protein carb mix shake
an hour before bed. Going on empty stomach is not a wise idea because it takes 2-3 hrs for the stomach to completely digest all ur last meal. Opt for casein slow digesting protein as it stays for 6-8 hrs in ur stomach.

will do so, I got some Casein Protein.

low Insulin spikes = greater natural GH release
I simply avoided spiking my insulin by eating carbs usually around 2h before bed time..

Have u thought about splitting your hgh dose so 2.5iu morning and 2.5iu post workout so u get 5iu a day like u want

yes, thats what I was gonna do probably after tomorrow, if 5iu make me hypoglycaemic again...

However I wanted to know if this was something "possible" to happen as a result of injecting 5iu of HGH...

Yes higher dosages can cause this. I personally stick around 4iu post workout because I normally take in a carb source then, when I prep for shows I usually will split it so 2iu post morning cardio then I eat meal 1 and 2iu post workout

Man I only do 2iu a day. Pharm grade, but this is my 1st month. I am sure I will up it soon and maybe even add insulin. Good to see some of this advice.

Top Bottom