Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hands falling asleep

gifihickman

[FONT=&quot]When I sleep my hands will tingle and "fall asleep", my feet will do this too if I sit in a chair for too long. I literally have to hang my arm off the bed and let gravity help the blood to circulate. This only happends when I'm on gear.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]People have posted that it can be an occluded nerve or blood vessel from prolonged sleeping on an extremity or sitting on the sciatic nerve, but why does'nt it happen when I'm off gear? Is it the excess growth of muscle fibers from AAS putting pressure on the nerves or blood vessels?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does AAS cause decreased circulation while at rest? Does AAS cause vasoconstriction at rest?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If it was as simple as not raising my hands over my head or not sleeping on my arms, why does'nt it happen off the gear?[/FONT]

This is not a normal side effect of AAS and may be worth speaking to a doctor about

It's just fluid retention surprised no one else gets this I know many if not hundreds of bbers who have suffered with it with extra water retention pushed up on there nerves also can turn to pins and needles I've had it myself had bloods done all fine BP was up alittle used a AI upped water intake soon went.

It sounds like some sort of sleep apnea or Narcolepsy.
I'd eliminate that first by visiting a sleep center.

Top Bottom