Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

halotestin for TRT

bobbyneil

Hi guys do you think since this compound is a derivative of the steroid testosterone it can be used for trt during 4-5
months? I migh have to go on trt but I can't afford it and I have a source giving me this compound for a ridiculous affordable
price.

Hi guys do you think since this compound is a derivative of the steroid testosterone it can be used for trt during 4-5
months? I migh have to go on trt but I can't afford it and I have a source giving me this compound for a ridiculous affordable
price.

All steroids are derivatives if testosterone and absolutely not man... thats fckng insanity! You could never run halo like that... four weeks max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

your source is giving it to you cheap cause it is likely fake. alot of halo is fake out there

as for HRT/TRT whatever the fuck people call it, you can use any steroid for that reason technically, but halo is a stupid choice since it has so many horrible sides

Halotestin is one of the most liver toxic steroids in existence. You certainly wouldn't want to use it longer then 4 weeks

Top Bottom