Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

halotestin for trt

phelps01

I might have to go on trt , I'm waiting for blood results to arrive soon, within days, I would like to gain some mass while being on trt and I was wondering if halo can be an option for both of my purposes, and if it's ok to use what dose is recommended, thank you.

You should not use halo for more than 4-6 weeks, as it is so liver toxic and harsh overall. If you are going on TRT anyways, why not add to testosterone some EQ - it will help you gain lean and prominent muscle mass with the least amount of side effects.

when you are on TRT it is for life.

people will add more steroids to their TRT (including more test) and that is called blasting. you never want to blast for long periods of times or ahead of a doctor visit. (unless you don't care about your health)

you should still use your proper ancillaries like n2guard while on gear and an AI if neccesary (halo doesn't need an AI)

I would run test for your TRT and e on just that for a while. Let your body get used to it. Then look to add another compound down the road or just increase test dose as a "blast".

Top Bottom