Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin Gains?

lean n' mean

I'm about to go on a Halotestin only cycle for 4-5 weeks at 20mgs/day. I've always wanted to know if one is able to keep all/most of the strength gains he makes with Halo,or if you'll just go back to where you were before?Also I heard that weight gains aber 2lbs max, is that right?I would appreciate some advice and expirience 'stories' of bros who used Halo and what happened after the cycle was over.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear the answer to this too. It seems like halo is a compound that isn't talked about much.

B-

When I was using halo i was throwing weights around like small puppies:evil: When I came off halo my strength did go down but not to where it was originally. Hope that helps.

When I was using halo i was throwing weights around like small puppies:evil: When I came off halo my strength did go down but not to where it was originally. Hope that helps.

Bro, that stuff sounds scary, and you're supposed to take milk thistle and other stuff to protect your liver. What about PCT? What did you run?

Seriously bros, there cant be only one bro on this board who did a cycle with Halo, so please anybody that did tell me your story here! Also what you ran for PCT!:)

i have a second hand story for ya, i've never done it myself. one of my wrestling friends said that another guy on his team took halo over a summer to get a little edge for the next season. i know the guy who took it and he is a very mild mannered person but my buddy told me he had a pretty hard time getting along with people while on it. the guy who took it also told my buddy that he was glad he took it overall because of the head start he felt he got but wouldn't ever do it again unless he was living on his own. unfortunately i didn't get any details on how it effected his strength after coming off or any of the other details. however i caught him in the jim a couple months later and i personally wasn't impressed with what he was putting up but i have to admit it was considerably more than before. for some reason he had good size but never a whole lot of strength to go along with it. perhaps that along with minimal weight gain for wrestling was why he chose to use it.

sorry i don't have any of the info you want but i hope this helps you in some way.

I'm about to go on a Halotestin only cycle for 4-5 weeks at 20mgs/day. I've always wanted to know if one is able to keep all/most of the strength gains he makes with Halo,or if you'll just go back to where you were before?Also I heard that weight gains aber 2lbs max, is that right?I would appreciate some advice and expirience 'stories' of bros who used Halo and what happened after the cycle was over.

how much you gain and retain will depend on many things including PCT. Strength and aggression are enhanced with HALO..boxers and powelifters love it.

how much you gain and retain will depend on many things including PCT. Strength and aggression are enhanced with HALO..boxers and powelifters love it.

Yeah I'm aware of that. What would you suggest running for PCT after a Halo cycle?I heard people saying there''s no need for PCT?

Top Bottom