Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin & 17AA

Weam

Halotestin & liver toxication

I'm was woundering why do Halotestin more toxic than other 17AA steroids

I mean, Anadrol proved to be more toxic on the liver than D-bol, Winstrol and other 17AA, when compared mg to mg beside being a 17AA,
it proved to cause a decreasing on Glutathione level at liver cells
so, is there any advantage for Halotestin to cause more liver toxication !!!

Last edited:
Weam, browse UpJohn USA websight and submit to them an e-mail. You will get the answer straight out of the horses mouth!

Last edited:
Not 100% positive, but I believe that halo and winstrol are very close to being at the same toxicity level. Is toxicity a word? Well you know wha tI mean!LOL.

el cubano, that what everybody thought before that all 17AA steroids are toxic with the same ratio, but in fact there is some exceptions as Anadrol which consider to be more toxic as it decrease Glutathione level (the substance which the body makes to protect liver against toxication & foreign substances) therefor Anadrol is more toxic
but Winstrol, D-bol, Anavar are the same in toxication so what about Halotestin, that's my question

Twisted_Steel, I tried to contact them but I couldn't find their E-mail & even thought they wouldn't reply for any non-physicians
anyway, I would talk to a chemist to help me if I was unable to get any helps from here

Last edited:
W, that explanation doesn't explain why anavar is used in patience with liver disease so I'd throw it out the door. BUT, At the same time your explanation supports my opinion on winny and halo having the same toxic effects. So I'm not sure where you are going with this? I don't see why halo would be any more or any less toxic than winstrol.

Halo Has A Bad Rep...

O.k. first of all a lot of bad info gets passed around on message boards such as this one. I've had HFPs done over the course of my latest cycle in which I've switched orals d-bol and halo. My AST has remained normal while my ALT was 79 on d-bol and 52 on halo. These values fluctuate so I'm not going to say that d-bol was more harsh on my liver than halo, but I certainly believe that halo is no more toxic than d-bol.

I'm starting oxandrolone next week and plan on doing another HFP in 3 weeks. Oxandrolone is supposed to be only mildly toxic so I expect my liver enzymes to return to normal even while taking the O.

Take all advice from this board with a grain of salt. Most (including me) know just enough to be dangerous.

Damn twisted-thats a mighty fine pic! 2 bad im at work and now i cant stand up.... Anyway, the toxicity of 17A Alkylated androgens is based on how harsh their metabolites are on the liver. I posted b4 the order of toxicity, and without getting to technical, basically these alkylated drugs are simply everday drugs that have been chemically altered to withstand oral admin. and their toxicity is based on the drug that they started out at.For example dball starts out as benign boldenone, and as such its somewhat toxic. Testosterone is somewhat harsher then boldenone and as such methyltest is harsher than dball. Mibolerone is one of the worst and it is a derivative of methyltest, so thats a 3rd generation alkylated drug. Methyltrienolone, for example, is super toxic, and its an alkylated versiion of trenbolone, which is pretty much the harshest non-alkylated drug out there. SO you can see the harshness of the metabolites of 17A-alkylated drugs really depends on how harsh the drug was to begin with. Hope this helps. :)

DAMN STEEL, i keep cumming back to this page just to look at that pic-isnt the chicks name veronica or something?

Top Bottom