Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin?

sooka

From people who have tried this stuff....
What did you think of it?
can you please share what kind of results you got? side effects? aggression bad?

I was thinking about doing 3-4 weeks of 10-20mg a day to get strength gains without weight gains. (yes im newbie :-\) are there any other types of gear that would help me get these results with minimal joint pain? I was thinking winstrol or anavar, but the anavar my friend gets makes him bloated (so probably not real anavar) and winstrol i guess causes severe joint pains :-\

im 23, been working out hardcore (4-5hours each day 6 days a week) since about 7th grade (gymnastics)
5'6
9%bf

any input would be nice :)

won't test put weight on me tho?

i want to get maximum strength gains with minimal weight gains

sooka said:
won't test put weight on me tho?

i want to get maximum strength gains with minimal weight gains

If that's the case then go with EQ or anavar. Halo gives great strength gains but is also one of the most toxic AS known to man. You can run EQ for 4-5 months by itself and add 8-10 lbs of lean mass in that period, and it wont shut you down hard. I know you said you dont want to gain weight, but if you're gaining almost pure lean mass (and i assume as a gymnast it will all be upper body weight) I don't see why that would be a bad thing. If you go from 155 to 165 and get boatloads stronger your newly achieved 165 lbs wont "feel" that heavy when you're doing your maneuvers and whatnot.

However, if gaining weight is an absolute contraindication, I'd suggest anavar simply because it's milder on your system, but halo would also be a good choice. I use it pre-contest, it allows me to stay very strong on low cal- low carb diets. There is marked increase in aggression, and you wont gain much weight from it.

sry to be such a newb... but can you direct me to some good sources to research test EQ?
I only really looked into oral steroids, and don't really know where to start with test research.

hehe, asking that your bound to get some scammer pm'ing you. stick around and watch for a while, someone will hook you up with the key.

lol yea i already got some PM's, but im not that stupid...

I wouldnt mind the sides of halo... i dont drink too much, so my liver is pretty fresh, and I'm good at keeping my temper. (would halo increase my sex drive?)

My friend said he was taking anavar, and said he could pump a ton more weight, but he was gaining bloated mass :-\. I know online it says that var should cut you up and increase strength. Did he get something that looks similar, but isnt var? (pale pink pills by BD) or is it just his body's reaction to the AS?

Top Bottom