Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

halotestin.....

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
...ive never used it, but have been researching it often and am wondering why anyone would use it? it seems like the most dangerous thing out there and doesnt even produce that incredible of results for the risks. has anyone ever used it and if so are there any advantages to using it? just discussion here. ive not heard a lot of talk on this particular aas so im just curious. k.

great for strenght, as well as gym intensity, i was T-rex on 20mg ED.
I dont think its that bad. Very few people cayy it from what ive seen. if they did, i would get it, powder form is expensive as fuck as well. ill vouch for it.

Devastation said:
some of the best strength gains for orals, increases muscle hardness, and lean body mass gains are little but are mostly keepable all in my experience with halo. i love em

so basically its an oral that u can actually gain a lot of rapid strength from and actually keep gains? what about bloat like with adrol or dbol?

Mostly used for contest prep, or athletes who want strength but cant gain a lot of weight, i.e. boxers.

More toxic to the liver than anadrol, with less gains. Andreas Munzer death is blamed on halo.

no estrogen conversion, id run at 25mg a day for 5 weeks max the liver is resilient so i think with protectants and no alcohol consumption u will be ok for a short period of time

Great for aggression ... boxers and some MMA guys takem like Candy before fights id bet.

big_boy_1 said:
Mostly used for contest prep, or athletes who want strength but cant gain a lot of weight, i.e. boxers.

More toxic to the liver than anadrol, with less gains. Andreas Munzer death is blamed on halo.

he was also reportedly popping like 40 tabs a day

halo is a good drug, but only run in short cycles to minimize liver distress.

Top Bottom