Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halodrol+ostarine?

From what I understand (an correct me if I'm wrong) but both of these aren't as suppressive and are more mild on your hpta and produce very quality keep able gains so if they were use together for a cycle wouldn't this be a pretty sick cycle that produced even better gains that are also keepable?

From what I understand (an correct me if I'm wrong) but both of these aren't as suppressive and are more mild on your hpta and produce very quality keep able gains so if they were use together for a cycle wouldn't this be a pretty sick cycle that produced even better gains that are also keepable?

you can run them together if you like but it would be much more beneficial to run the halodrol cycle first and then run ostarine in pct and then as a sarms stack as a bridge in between cycles to not only help to keep gains but to add to them as well... make sure to check out uniquemicals for your ostarine...

yeah i was just curious cause since ostarine is only slightly supressive and halodrol is very mild on the hpta it just seemed like it could be a promising combo, thanks for the response dylan

yeah i was just curious cause since ostarine is only slightly supressive and halodrol is very mild on the hpta it just seemed like it could be a promising combo, thanks for the response dylan

Anytime bro

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

you can run them together if you like but it would be much more beneficial to run the halodrol cycle first and then run ostarine in pct and then as a sarms stack as a bridge in between cycles to not only help to keep gains but to add to them as well... make sure to check out uniquemicals for your ostarine...

Not to hijack the thread, but I am coming of a Halodrol/LGD cycle in a few days. Was thinking to use Ostarine in PCT. Would 10mg per day be ok? Also in my PCT stack is RPN Revolution (Arimistane) and perhaps Reversitol v2. Is it ok to run these two AIs along the Ostarine?

Top Bottom